Options

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    £250 has arrived!
    :T
    Despite considerable hoops to jump thro and delays at start this is maybe the easiest £250 I have earned.
    Happy to receive more just like it (oh, wishful thinking on my part!;))
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • sgun
    sgun Posts: 716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I switched on the 13th, £250 arrived today but I didn't get an email telling me about it so if your bonus hasn't arrived as quickly as some then just be patient (and keep checking).
  • binaryuniverse
    Options
    sgun wrote: »
    I switched on the 13th, £250 arrived today but I didn't get an email telling me about it so if your bonus hasn't arrived as quickly as some then just be patient (and keep checking).

Or just set the app to notify you by text when your balance goes over a certain amount.
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No email yet, i switched on the 14th Nov, but the £250 is in my account today. :)
  • luckbox
    luckbox Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Switched on the 15th Nov and email arrived this afternoon confirming the £250. Hoping he money drops in tomorrow and then I’ll be switching to NatWest. Good start to the year
  • macdady29
    Options
    Money is in. Happy days :)
  • binaryuniverse
    Options
    My M&S account opened today. Switched B to that. Sorry but 0.5 interest (or a 0.75% savings account) is not enough to keep me.
  • twiglet98
    twiglet98 Posts: 883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 January 2018 at 10:35PM
    Options
    Switch date was Thursday 16 November, email received this afternoon confirming bonus will be paid in the next seven working days. I haven't had any problems since the switch and find the YBS app perfectly acceptable. Might open a Santander 123 Lite now for the qualifying DDs and use my remaining Santander current account for the NatWest offer!

ETS need to do the maths, I forgot the NatWest account offers cashback on bills too.
  • choccielover
    Options
    Switch completed on 15th nov, no email but cash in account today.

Started the NatWest one today, can I do the HSBC one concurrently or better to do them consecutively???
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Started the NatWest one today, can I do the HSBC one concurrently or better to do them consecutively???
    The benefit of doing them concurrently is you cover the 2nd offer being pulled in the meantime.

What's the benefit of waiting 2-3 months?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure