Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening, we survived London and the wedding.... OMG was totally piddled, I could not even begin to guess the syns... several bottles of wine, beer, gin..... and then food at the wedding, and then cheesy chips on the stumble home, and then huge pancakes and toppings this morning! But on the plus side, we had walked 15,000 steps before the wedding, and then danced solid for about 5 hours, so hopefully we worked some of the calories off!

Back on the wagon tomorrow!

Bubbs.... what weight loss am I going for this challenge?

Glad you had a good time:T:T:T
    Im going for 8lb think it was
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Glad you had a good time:T:T:T
    Im going for 8lb think it was

So I need 9lbs... then I should have caught up!!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    So I need 9lbs... then I should have caught up!!

:D:D:D:D:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,488 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    shipr!!!95 wrote: »
    I was nominated for Miss Slinky. It was the final in group.
    I only went and won!

I won't be setting a new target as I'm still within my target range

:j :j:j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Is my maths right?

:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    Is my maths right?

:D:D:D

Cant remember will pm you:D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,488 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Speechles!!
    Have been nominated for MIss Slinky :eek: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Speechles!!
    Have been nominated for MIss Slinky :eek: :rotfl:

:T:T:T:T well done well very much doubt i will be:rotfl::rotfl:
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Well done to the miss slinkys :)

Shiprob - not worked out why it gets exclamation marks when we quote you lol
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Deja_Vu
    Deja_Vu Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Have been AWOL from here this week keeping munchkin amused over half term. Decided not to stress too much about staying on plan, I was just conscious of trying not to go stupid. Will be pleased once tomorrow is over with though so I can rid the house of the Halloween sweet stash at the door.

I haven't read back over the many many pages, sorry! so I'll just say a quick thank you to Maman for my turkey sausage update and well done to everyone who stayed on plan and had a loss this week and Hi to everyone just joining.

Happy to report I had a STS this week and will be fully back on plan from tomorrow.

Tomorrow's plan

B Overnight Oats with berries
    L Scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
    D Fish Pie with cauli and peas. I'm allowing between 6-8 syns for cornflour, some extra milk and a bit of cheese will work itout properly tomorrow.

Only 4 days left this week for me before my weigh day so fingers crossed I can get back in the routine and still get a loss this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure