PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

How many bathroom towels do you have?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Living_proof
    Living_proof Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have a lot of slightly ropey old white ones dating back to my marriage in 1978. I was just thinking today that I would re-purpose them by cutting them down to use in the base of seed sprouters etc. Others can be rags to be used for whatever. It still leaves me with about 10 or 12 bath sheets, 10 bath towels and numerous hand towels. I like to change my towels every two or three days or they begin to smell unpleasant, I think as a result of a bleach product in the washing powder/gel.
    Solar Suntellite 250 x16 4kW Afore 3600TL dual 2KW E 2KW W no shade, DN15 March 14
    [SIZE Givenergy 9.5 battery added July 23
    [/SIZE]
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    suki1964 wrote: »
    I like cool and crisp. I also like the heating off, the window open and a 4 tog duvet. He feels cold so the brushed cotton is the compromise during the coldest nights
    I switched the heating off last month, but at night still find myself under 2 x 15 tog duvets + HWB :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure