Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wideband said:
    I see Love to Shop Gift cards are no longer available on the rewards site.....I hope this is temporary.
    I think you buy the Love2Shop Reward Code then you can change it for a gift card on the Love2Shop site.

'Love2shop reward codes can be redeemed for over 50+ E-codes, 70+ vouchers & gift cards (including our Love2shop Voucher with over 100 UK brands on one voucher), plus over 10,000 additional gifts.

To redeem for the retailer of your choice, on receipt of your code go to www.love2shoprewards.co.uk and follow the instructions on the logon page to redeem.'

Rather a long-winded way of getting a voucher (I note not a card).  So probably something you have to print out rather than receive via the Royal Snail.
  • retiredandskint
    Options
    wideband said:
    I see Love to Shop Gift cards are no longer available on the rewards site.....I hope this is temporary.
    I think you buy the Love2Shop Reward Code then you can change it for a gift card on the Love2Shop site.

'Love2shop reward codes can be redeemed for over 50+ E-codes, 70+ vouchers & gift cards (including our Love2shop Voucher with over 100 UK brands on one voucher), plus over 10,000 additional gifts.

To redeem for the retailer of your choice, on receipt of your code go to www.love2shoprewards.co.uk and follow the instructions on the logon page to redeem.'

Rather a long-winded way of getting a voucher (I note not a card).  So probably something you have to print out rather than receive via the Royal Snail.
    No good for me I don't have a printer.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 March 2020 at 10:44PM
    Options
    This is the link to the FAQ section on their website, that certainly mentions swapping the codes for Gift Cards.
    'All vouchers, gift cards and physical gifts ordered are issued by post; method of delivery will depend on the value of your order.'

• CRISPIANNE3
    CRISPIANNE3 Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I have an item to post today and its after 12 noon. My exercise time today is about 4.30pm. I have decided to post it then and will process the rest on the given dates and will fit them into my exercise time.  These are just letters. OMG I really cannot believe this is what its all come to. 
    BUT you have been told to stop sending things.
    OK you will be going out any way but they have said they are suspending the survey and to keep items till later, not post them according to the original survey requirements.
    I think you should just keep the items safely and not post them.
    And it is not just about you and your timetable but the people who would receive what you are posting.  Better to avoid any need for them to be bothered by having to collect or have to re-arrange delivery.
    If the survey is suspended then it is actually a waste of your time and the items being posted.
    Please none of you lecture me. Obviously I am not the only one. Received an item of mail today posted on the 27 March and received today. 
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 March 2020 at 2:22PM
    Options
    The is now becoming more than a joke!
    I got an email at 13.15 inviting me to part in the next Correctly Delivered Survey, starting on 13th April 2020. I logged on absolutely straight away.
    So unless some piece of slime has already nicked it (how I dont know as I was there straight away) I now think these invites never exist at all.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have an item to post today and its after 12 noon. My exercise time today is about 4.30pm. I have decided to post it then and will process the rest on the given dates and will fit them into my exercise time.  These are just letters. OMG I really cannot believe this is what its all come to. 
    OK you will be going out any way but they have said they are suspending the survey and to keep items till later, not post them according to the original survey requirements.
    And it is not just about you and your timetable but the people who would receive what you are posting.  Better to avoid any need for them to be bothered by having to collect or have to re-arrange delivery.
    If the survey is suspended then it is actually a waste of your time and the items being posted.
    Please none of you lecture me. Obviously I am not the only one. Received an item of mail today posted on the 27 March and received today. 
    Not lecturing, just asking!  Why do you intend to post items when you've been told not to? Am I missing something?  Kantar have asked you not to post.
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    aardvaak said:
    The is now becoming more than a joke!
    I got an email at 13.15 inviting me to part in the next Correctly Delivered Survey, starting on 13th April 2020. I logged on absolutely straight away.
    So unless some piece of slime has already nicked it (how I dont know as I was there straight away) I now think these invites never exist at all.
    I don’t think they exist, earlier in the week I accepted a correctly delivered survey starting on 20th April and also got invited to this one. I somehow don’t think I would have been invited to two correctly delivered surveys, where the last week of one was exactly the same the first week of the next.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Money_Grabber13579 Posts: 4,287 Forumite
    Newshound! Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 March 2020 at 2:39PM
    Options
    It’s not just you that this impacts, it’s the post workers who have to deliver it, the recipient who receives it, all of who have to touch the contents and whilst the risk of transferral may be low, nobody can be certain that the virus can’t be passed in that way.  It’s the same sort of selfish attitude where people think they are just going to carry on an normal, because as long as they aren’t impacted, they don’t care about anyone else.

Plus, you don’t know it was posted on the 27th, that’s only when it was passed through the postal system, it could have been in the post box for some days.  Postal workers are not immune from the virus and they will be struggling with low staff numbers.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had the correctly delivered invite at 13.04pm and logged in straight away nothing showing, says no surveys available on the app.
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I got the email about that time and when I logged in at 2.45 pm the survey was still there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure