Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,007 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    2 cubes for christmas week:(:( One is christmas eve after midday. Will the post office even be open. That makes 3 this month :(:(:(
    My "Christmas" postings are Thurs 20th and Sat 29th ;)
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,445 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have 2 on 24th December thankfully both before mid-day
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone having problems with the app? Over the last week I have entered via the app items that have been sent but they re-appear as "items to send". The only way to get rid of them completely (as they keep coming back) is via the web page.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    ALIBOBSY wrote: »
    Just a couple of quick questions for those of you who are old hands at this survey lark.

Been doing the training part for the first time since mid November, just wondering how long before I go live?

Do I miss out on the Diary/Christmas freebie because I am not live?

Thanks Ali :)

No diary or stamps if you are not live.
    I am less then impressed.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    2 cubes for christmas week:(:( One is christmas eve after midday. Will the post office even be open. That makes 3 this month :(:(:(

Well I would not be posting them.
    That's just me though.

I would also be complaining about the amout of cubes.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • littlemoney
    Options
    Anyone having problems with the app? Over the last week I have entered via the app items that have been sent but they re-appear as "items to send". The only way to get rid of them completely (as they keep coming back) is via the web page.

Not tried the app as I don't want to install it on my tablet. But I can't record anything on the web site using my tablet with my browser. Didn't have this problem till they changed the website earlier this year.
  • babs_103
    Options
    I have a diary I will not be using, if I'm allowed to give it away and anyone wants it PM me x
    Quot Libros, Quam Breve Tempus

Illegitimi non carborundum

GNU Terry Pratchett

• 2004nsnazir
    Options
    That's a lot of love to shop vouchers!
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    That's a lot of love to shop vouchers!

I have had three cubes this month and just back live. Two were to Mr H at West Bromwich. To compound matters I only have one Post Office that I can use with very small number of staff so slightly awkward with the cubes and their contents.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I booked the two weeks off commencing Christmas Eve - no way was I posting over Christmas! Not sure it was for the same reason but I got a call from TNS last week about the fact I enter a large number of items as doorstopped - they are actually left in our designated safe place but there is no longer an option to say that on the survey. I get a lot of parcels and am not always in to receive them so a safe place is essential. They even asked if my letterbox was a normal size! Its a large normal size - I get a lot of mail though and its easier for the postman to leave large packets and parcels where I have asked them to leave them. I have a note taped to my front door (we live in a small block of flats where the postman can get inside because he has a key) asking them to leave them there if they don't need a signature.
    2020 Wins:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport