Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been taken off the panel now as my address was possibly revealed in a returned opened posting pack. It was good while it lasted and I shall miss my stash of free stamps :(
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also got the Unaddressed Mail survey for January - hadn't even seen the email, was just visiting the site and it popped up :)
    2020 Wins:
  • GetRealBabe
    Options
    bellasis wrote: »
    My reward for the October Unaddressed Survey came in todays mail too. Rewards do seem to be longer arriving these days.

Hi

Still waiting for mine. I messaged TNS and was told to wait until Friday. If nothing received, message them again.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,307 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 21 December 2018 at 4:30PM
    Options
    Check your email/account, invitation received & accepted.
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    My invitation received and accepted as well.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Grabbed a correctly delivered survey today as well - that makes one of each for January, and I will be finished with my stint on the main panel by then as well ;)
    2020 Wins:
  • gellerbing
    Options
    I'm on my second stint on the main posting panel, and have had no real issues either time so far - but today I got a message saying they want to talk with me over the phone to 'confirm some data'.

Has this happened to anyone else?!
    I had this a few days ago. I've messaged them back asking to provide what they want to know through messages as i don't want them phoning me. Will soon see what they say
    Wins: Cushelle Koala, Mama tea bundle, coconut ice cream recipe book
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,307 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just received the email inviting me back on the main panel. Not sure about accepting it with all the recent comments about parcels & cubes but have said yes as I have been doing this for years now. Perhaps this session I will get the golden Smart - or pigs might fly.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where do I find these Correctly Delivered Surveys. I log on quite regularly but am unsure what I should be looking for.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Where do I find these Correctly Delivered Surveys. I log on quite regularly but am unsure what I should be looking for.

Panellists are usually invited to do correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys, an email is sent out around 1pm, and you have to be quick, otherwise you miss out. Occasionally when logging in at TNS, you may see a message on the main screen, which you can accept.

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport