Options

Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 November 2017 at 2:47PM
    Options
    Trying to log in ~

This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!

Edit - email received :)

Please accept our apologies, we are currently experiencing issues with our website. Our IT department are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

If you are trying to complete your data entry, please make a note of the details, as you will be able to update this as soon as our website is back up and running.

Please be aware that due to this issue we are experiencing a higher number of calls and we are trying to deal with all queries as soon as possible.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
    The Kantar TNS Postal Panels Team
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Trying to log in ~

This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!

Yes I'm getting that too, very odd as it was ok earlier on when I login in.
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hi i can't log in today ..when press log in, i get this on another tab .....This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Working ok now, just logged in
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,981 Forumite
    Options
    Site back up now.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Its my final week next week - looking forward to a few month of just doing Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys. Got a nice presentation pack and my final stamps - oh, and a roll of nasty cheap sellotape :D Bit late in the day for them to be sending me that.
    2020 Wins:
  • LDH
    LDH Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello

After taking a 6-7 month rest from the main live posting panel, i have now received an email welcoming me back to the live survey and telling me which week i will be receiving my first posting pack.

In the past, i have had the option to accept or decline an invite. Has anybody else been placed back onto the main posting survey without receiving any email invitation first?

I'll have to have a think about this as the sheer amount of cubes i had to deal with last time made me think it would be the last time i would bother with it.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,981 Forumite
    Options
    I was not "invited" back this time, just got a notification.

Not getting that many cubes and at least they are 1st class this time so a little bit extra on the vouchers.

Not receiving much, nothing at all this week yet and have not got enough smarts for next Mondays postings.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 3 November 2017 at 9:42AM
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Its my final week next week - looking forward to a few month of just doing Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys. Got a nice presentation pack and my final stamps - oh, and a roll of nasty cheap sellotape :D Bit late in the day for them to be sending me that.

I received the tape as well but I have only recently re-started my "stretch" - perhaps it is an early Xmas present for us!!

I wonder if they have stopped the "invitation" because too many panellists are declining.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,740 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Am currently completing 'Correctly addressed' and 'Unadressed' mail surveys, and just about to go back on the posting panel.

Have forgotten whether you include the mail received from TNS and other panellists with other 'correctly addressed' items.

Can anyone help please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport