Options

Comments

• Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 August 2019 at 11:26PM
    Options
    Morning all

Well Dearest Aged C as Alicia says is back to his normal (new) self, happily pestering DH for breakfast and then sulking by DH work bag for second breakfast and now waiting by his bowls for third.... he grazes and we hav3 to put his bowl away so Little C can’t finish it! Apparently there is none left :rotfl::rotfl:

I came back to bed at 1.30am as my legs had gone numb, not before DH instructed me to lift boyo of the sofa, he was most indignant !

Awake at 6.45 and the builders came just after 7 - radios and car running, so even if I wanted a snooze no chance. However the door between bedroom and living room is closed so no early morning cuddles just in case, rest for boyo today

I would love to stay in bed I’m cream crackered but I need to do today:

1. Get up and shower done

2. Go to the garden centre meet the lady from the charity I am now doing bookkeeping for. They have invited me to a carers breakfast to meet the carers with the idea that I will become a paid facilitator when I get back from hols. done

3. Speak to or pop into the centre as there is a problem with the bookkeeping program that they use which might have been me on Thursday not require not me, was an upgrade ;) so instead I went up the high street, dropped some stuff into CS and went to the Chemist

4. Come home and sort a load of paperwork. not achieved watched 2 x casualty - Connie ! Crocheted and did some chores

5. Defrost mince, cook pasta and cook veg ! And eat! not achieved but DH is doing this now

6. Attend SW just went to weight in, lost the half pound I put on last week - must do better

7. Go to Arts Centre, for the final stretch of the Loft Project done

8. Bed typing from within
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,626 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Poor aged c
    Poor you with those spasms.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    That is some list for today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Bubblesmum
    edited 7 August 2019 at 9:03AM
    Options
    Morning all

Got home last night and only managed to update my list - but I did have a good day.

Currently laying in bed with beloved aged C on me :) I will lift him off and ban him from the bedroom all day it seemed to work yesterday.

1. Get up and shower done

2. Bookkeeping job at the day centre done

3. Lunch and rest done

4. Arts centre and packed supper done

5. Bed and slept all night !

Life is a bit full on until I finish this big loft /props project which I am relieved to say is in its final stretch.....

Then I will tackle money and debt .........
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Bubblesmum
    edited 8 August 2019 at 8:54AM
    Options
    Morning all

Been awake for 11/2hr but still in bed... I’m enjoying the thread “Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget” ..... so thinking to myself, that it’s a luxury to lie in bed reading my threads drinking coffee, listening to the Archers etc.... rather than the reality that my period has started, (13 days late ) my legs are knackered and so not going anywhere fast today :rotfl::rotfl:

Plan of Action.

1. Get up and shower ( in a bit) - done

2. Two hours at bookkeeping job, to sort an urgent Aged debtor done

3. Charity shop and post office done

4. Home to paperwork and I hope a debt update on here not done shattered.com

5. A few domestic chores if I can nor done shattered.com

6. Home alone tonight to a bing of waking the dead ;) and crochet done x 3 end of series 8

7. Bed relief
    Fake it, to you Make It

• Bubblesmum
    edited 8 August 2019 at 11:48PM
    Options
    Morning all

I can officially say I am shattered.com still in bed but have to get my wriggle on, as I’m due at my bookkeeping job at 10ish

Got home from the charity/shop run, and I was shattered, not helped by my period appearing unexpectedly so I chair surfed for the rest of the day. Couldn’t go to bed as early as I wanted to as DH was out at a meeting, and I can never go to sleep until he is in.

So my hopes at sorting paperwork and debt, went south :(

Today is another day

1. Get up - and say to myself I can do it done

2. Bookkeeping job at local centre done

3. Treat myself to lunch at the Walled Garden and pay for my birthday course in September did lunch, didn’t pay for course only 2 of opus booked open it so may not run

4. Go and finish photographing the boxes in the arts centre done

5. Supper the blue and yellow co meatballs bliss

6. Go back and let volunteer in to put boxes upstairs done

7. Collapse and bed collapsed in front of tv and had aged c cuddles

On the good news front beloved aged C went to vets last night - new tablets seem to be working and so he stays on them. I perhaps have put him on too much of a crash diet, he’s allowed more biscuits :) It has made him very happy
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Options
    Good news on your cat xx

• Bubblesmum
    edited 10 August 2019 at 7:39AM
    Options
    Morning all

I am actually up ! I’ve had breakfast, and I’ve got about 20 mins before I have to be out the door.

Another successful day yesterday but I am tired and it wasn’t without it’s hiccups. Most notably was my screen is really not well on my MacBook which is worrying, we are off to London tomorrow, to take Daddy to the Palladium. So a trip into @pple in Regent Street is now required.

We think Dads house has been sold... so it’s now all street ahead to declutter 32 years of stuff to fit into a flat :eek::eek:. Timing is everything as I have very little free time in the next few weeks, due to holiday and course starting.

Today’s plan

1. Final props loft physical sort out this morning.finally :Dwight help from a pal

2. Home to beef salad, now in bath with Epsom salts, coffee and a SW bar

3. Domestic chores and life catch up lets just say a toe dipped in the water but more chair surfing then anything else

4. Have tickets to Luna Cinema at HCP but the weather looks dire not good for powered wheelchairs so plans are looking like being changed.... we decided it was too stressful to go, the weather, being so tired and off to the big smoke today - relieved but disappointed
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Options
    Eeek to 32 years of clutter into a flat.
    I have lived in my house 31 years!

• Bubblesmum
    Options
    Morning all

Short and sweet this morning.

Off to the big smoke today, to meet Daddy and my BF to go to the Palladium to see Joseph my Dads present. I was in Joseph year 6, I was the jailer ( teacher added a few words ) both parents liked it, we played the music at Mums funeral.

Going via the @pple shop with poorly lap top.

Nothing in the diary tomorrow... well except church if I go so much longer report then...

Have a good Saturday
    Fake it, to you Make It

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback