Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Was worried about you :(
    Well at least you know for yourself now :(
    At least the debt has gone down a bit so that's good xxxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Nice to see you posting again Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you dear Beanielou and PLMBL

Summary for today.

Didn’t go out, body wasn’t playing ball....

House cleaned by lovely cleaner.... we have clean bedding bliss x

Lots of paperwork sorted......

Lots of granny squares crocheted in front of Cold feet ( that was a hard one #mother #loss #breastcancer ) Midsummer aMurders and Silent Witness,.

Invoices prepared for Oestopath seeing him tomorrow, and was surprised how much I am owed..... will defibpnately pay off February and March 2016 debts that I am targeting on credit card

Scratch dinner used up from freezer and stock, and have stayed focus on SW diet - stayed within Syns just !

Night Night all
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sweet dreams xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Bubblesmum
    Options
    Evening all

Busy day today, went to do some filing work at my oestopath, and he made me coffee and did a minor adjustment in my back, he is such a lovely man.

I was able to catch up with my furry friends - Beanielou - Bruno a labradoodle thinks it’s great fun coming up from behind and pushing his way through my legs, :eek::rotfl: how I keep upright I don’t know - he’s so lovable though i can’t be cross with him.

Tonight was date night, we went to see Oscar Wilde’s play a woman of no importance at the cinema, filmed last year in the west end. I sneaked in home made pop corn. My jaw dropped when they wanted 2.99 for a regular tea ( no I didn’t ). Needed it though because the dinema kept chucking out cold air.

Play was excellent then we went to N@ndos and I had looked up everything before to pick SW wisely, and had no alcohol :eek:

Now in bed with my mothers shawl wrapped round me socks on , waiting for tea and a hot water bottle.... at 49 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Night Night
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    Options
    Glad that you had a lovely evening.
    :eek: to the price of the tea.

Bruno sounds fab.
    Glad that you stayed upright!

Will PM you tomorrow for advice on a chair if that’s ok. Xx

• Bubblesmum
    Options
    Dear Diary and friends

Not sure why I stopped posting.... again, I think life just got to me and as my dear friend Beanielou says kept plodding on.

However I am hoping life is getting brighter with new challenges ahead, I’ve missed my VF and want to really focus on trying to become DF in a positive way.

Really would like to have a day off at home but not to be........ so a short post and will report back later

Today

1. Off the the local community day centre where I have just started a small book keeping role ( 8hrs a week) it’s for the local dementia charity :T

2. Going to a meeting with a staff member at a college I am attending in the autumn to talk disability support .... more of that later.

3. Meeting the carpenter at the arts centre where he has been building shelves for a big props project in the loft. Hand back keys etc.

4. Meeting at a friends house this evening to begin to talk about the Christmas Day lunch. :eek:

It’s going to be one of those days ........

Will hopefully check in later.
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Options
    Christmas day lunch :eek:
    Glad you have got a wee job. Sounds good :)
    Look forward to your next post.

• Bubblesmum
    Options
    Dear Diary

Thank you Beanielou for stopping by.....

I know Christmas :eek: but when you sit 75 down to lunch there is a lot to do.

Recap from yesterday part 1

1. Bookkeeping role. It was good to go in and I mastered another bit of the system and that felt good. The ladies are work with are lovely and despite being paid less than my usual rate, just having the ability to talk girlie / woman’s things through with is great for my wellbeing. Because stuff that I do with church and we hold the community Christmas Day in the centre I know a lot of people there which also has a feel good factor.

Action: I need to create and send my first invoice to them.

Also on a side note I have been asked to help with the once a month carers group and be paid for it. :) Going to their social on Monday - breakfast in the local garden centre and then start properly in October

All in all will be about £425 a month into the coffers :T:T

Going to reply as need to sort something with beloved aged cat ...back later
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Options
    Great news all round on the job. ��
    Happy Friday.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback