PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Quick question. Do we weigh in on a particular day. I've read the first two post but can't seem to see it.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 30 May 2018 at 3:41PM
    Options
    Afternoon All
    Well it is a +1lb
    Unfortunately the bank hol was not kind to me as a Chinese takeaway and some of dds cinnamon rolls fell into my mouth.....

Despite being on hol this week with the kids, I have been well behaved so hope to recoup my 1lb next week.

Off to the seaside tomorrow, despite the rain, so plenty of walking about, just need to stay away from any naughtiness!

Parniphead I think you can weigh in when ever suits, just try to make your weigh in bold or a different colour so KW can see it clearly x
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Thank you sirens.:)

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
  • Frith
    Frith Posts: 8,202 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    B - yoghurt and berries

L - avocado baked with an egg in the centre

T - will be low carb noodles, peppers, prawns etc
  • wishus
    wishus Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm not sure if I joined this challenge a long, long time ago but I need to know if you will have me. I'm currently 11st 11lbs and at 5' 2" it's really starting to affect my health. I did tip over 12st a while back but I lost a little. I will be 48 in October and really don't want to go into my 50's overweight and unhealthy.

I have just started using myfitnesspal again so hopefully with that and this thread combined I will be more successful.

I'm off to read through the thread now to gain some inspiration.

We are the same height, Parsniphead - and I am 2lbs heavier than you right now. We can cheer each other on.

You can do it!!:j

MyFitnessPal has been completed today with gritted teeth... an honest input shows some negative numbers, but it's there, and can be improved on.
    Home improvement payments £16.8K to go

May Grocery Challenge: £249.63/250

Decluttering 1134/2024 Awards 🥇
    (30/05/24)
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm not sure if I joined this challenge a long, long time ago but I need to know if you will have me. I'm currently 11st 11lbs and at 5' 2" it's really starting to affect my health. I did tip over 12st a while back but I lost a little. I will be 48 in October and really don't want to go into my 50's overweight and unhealthy.

I have just started using myfitnesspal again so hopefully with that and this thread combined I will be more successful.

I'm off to read through the thread now to gain some inspiration.

Good to see you back parsniphead :D oh and we have 4 weeks of the current challenge left if you are wanting to join in that again :p
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Quick question. Do we weigh in on a particular day. I've read the first two post but can't seem to see it.

Nope what ever day suits you, if you are in the challenge though if you can make it bold or coloured or something (as I am a Witch of very little brain :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)
    Must use my stash up!
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am keeping a very low profile atm. A week of birthday celebrations and a General feeling of rebelliosness has taken its toll. If I don't eat a mouthful from now till the end of the challenge there is a sporting chance I'll end up slightly less than when I started.. Well done all you strong minded people who are still losing.
    I salute you.

Boo hoo.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • Frith
    Frith Posts: 8,202 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    B - smoked salmon and scrambled egg

L - hummus and carrot sticks

T - chicken burritos
  • parsniphead
    Options
    wishus wrote: »
    We are the same height, Parsniphead - and I am 2lbs heavier than you right now. We can cheer each other on.

You can do it!!:j

MyFitnessPal has been completed today with gritted teeth... an honest input shows some negative numbers, but it's there, and can be improved on.

That would be great wishus. I'm very self conscious of my weight as I think it shows so much on us shorties. The taller ladies still sometimes still look more elegant. I don't want to be as wide as I am tall.:rotfl:
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    Good to see you back parsniphead :D oh and we have 4 weeks of the current challenge left if you are wanting to join in that again :p

That would be great Knit Witch. :)I would be happy to achieve something in a few weeks than not having a challenge to focus on and do nothing at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport