PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 10th July 2017

Options

Comments

• dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 13 July 2017 at 2:45PM
    Options
    Morning folks x

Phew just having a cuppa. Help yourselves if you want one X

House vaccummed
    Bath, shower & loo cleaned twice
    2xwm out on whirlie
    Towel wash WIP
    Furniture rearranged in LR as aunt has given me another glass cabinet for ds2' Lego models. Cube table decluttered to said aunt. Win win
    Kitchen windowsill wiped
    2xkitchen worktops cleaned
    Toaster decrumbed
    Shelves of doom quick tidied
    New cabinet cleaned

LR Windows cleaned inside and out
    Bathroom bleached

Ds2' bed stripped
    Ds1 despatched to an interview

Decided to wash his mattress cover too which then presented me with a mattress that needs turning and I couldn't manage it alone.

Roses deadheaded
    Dry washing brought in.
    Hob cleaned
    Recycling wheelie put out
  • Fayolle
    Fayolle Posts: 2,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just back after a 'morning' at paid stuff. Had to jump out for an hour to get DD to school at break time, then back in to it. Was glad to get back, as I think I met every hazard ever mentioned in the highway code during that hour!

Off to start the flying, but it will be our bedroom today. DD away at the weekend, so ample opportunity to get to her room undisturbed on another day!

Duster in hand, I'm hopefully now good for a HHC, if anyone cares to join me :D
  • boddy
    boddy Posts: 3,326 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Been a busy day up to now.

Went to my Qi Gong class this morning. Then met DD for lunch and shopping. Came back to find council men with wheel things in the lane. The whole lane is being relaid and we are getting speed bumps finally! The Lane comes off the shopping area and it's like a race track or car park at times.

Dailies done.
    Sides tidied.
    Shopping put away.
    Bathroom and kitchen S&Sed
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely lunch out, bought a couple of nice bits for the house, also managed to get some of the Aldi uniform bits :money:

Need to pay a couple of DH business bills, feed the kiddies and bring the dry washing in. Will also water the pots again.
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • hex2
    hex2 Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    paid stuff done, still playing catch up on home based paid stuff. Still need to wash, pack and clean but I am at least off tomorrow.

Tonight I must do:
    dailies
    iron for tomorrow
    packed lunches
    at least an hour on tedious paid
    clean out rubbish from car and check lights etc

tomorrow:
    MOT
    post office collection
    business bits
    wash everything
    pack some stuff
    repack once everyone has gone to bed....
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Fayolle
    Options
    Bedroom dusted, I even got the step out to dust on top of the wardrobe. Threw 2 hats into the cs bag while I was at it. Spare bedrrom dusted, although I admit to dusting round most things. DH uses it as a dumping ground, so that needs to be added to the MAD list. Bedroom vacuumed, bins emptied. Time for a cuppa while waiting for the school bus to get back in - late again. :mad:
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Been one of those days. Not sure I've achieved anything. Well, I put a mirror up. The rest of the day has gone to pot really.

Early night, and tomorrow is a new day...
    Night all xx
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • Fayolle
    Options
    MAD HH turned out being sorting out 2 x freezers. I'm not sure that I made that much difference but it did create a bit of space. Seeing as I have Done a Valli and cooked 2 to freeze 1 for the past 2 days, every bit of space counts.

Dinner cooked, kitchen S&S, pack ups done, pots watered including NDN's. Everybody settled down. Good night all. X
  • embb
    embb Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    Options
    Not had chance to post today so just popping in before bed to say thanks for the good luck for littley, you flyladies have done it again....she got the job :D , shell be trained to nvq level 3 as a mortgage adviser in a very swanky finance firm, shes still buzzin, and STILL spending the wage she hasnt got yet lmao :D

Night guys xxxx
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 13 July 2017 at 10:54PM
    Options
    Evening all and congrats to littley

Dailies done
    Bathroom thoroughly cleaned including the floor again
    Towels changed including kitchen ones
    Local survey filled and posted
    Kitchen WUDUPA and all wiped down

Watched the tennis today - commiserations for Jo Konta and congrats for Heather Watson and James Murray in their doubles games

MAD x 2 today. When I had the new kitchen fitted, I had a double wall cupboard cut in half depth-wise IYSWIM. Then put in three shelves of varying heights and use it to store my herbs, spices, sauces and pickles etc. This means I have most of them in alphabetical order but they are only one layer deep and easy to find and use. Probably a bit OCD but it works for me :D

So today it was emptied, cleaned, dates checked and almost all replaced. Need to restock a couple of things, but not urgent.

Hugs, gws vibes, sticks and spoons if you need some
    Hope you all have a fantastic Friday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories