Beware Vecelli Home Improvements

Options
12346»

Comments

• dollythedog
    Options
    Gosh I'm impressed, great detective work! I hope the next person who gets one of their problem doors camps outside! I just love the way they block any negative comments from their Facebook page so people don't get a fair assessment, I bet they never print a negative review on their super-smart website either
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Gosh I'm impressed, great detective work! I hope the next person who gets one of their problem doors camps outside! I just love the way they block any negative comments from their Facebook page so people don't get a fair assessment, I bet they never print a negative review on their super-smart website either

Yes, it's odd isn't it why they don't want to place themselves on a review site.:cool:

But at least there is this thread..
  • hollydays
    edited 27 October 2019 at 2:32PM
    Options
    For google:

"Rolling door concepts" Linkedin page seem a little confused

Four staff are shown, TWO of them using aliases. ( I haven't looked into it further as I'm not on LinkedIn )

One of the ones using an alias refers to himself as the " Marketing Manager"

Another one calls himself a "Surveyor."

One other member of staff refers to himself as a Senior Engineer for "APT Security Shutters limited"
    ie https://www.aptsecurityshutters.co.uk
    Of Bury , Lancashire
  • dollythedog
    Options
    the 'son', I think everyone knows who THAT is, is also a director of Roller Garage Doors (Online) Ltd, can't post the link here, check it out at Companies House

wonder what that one is for? it's listed as dormant up to the latest 2018 accounts.

interesting that P K**** Warranties Ltd was also listed as dormant until 2016

Definition: "A dormant company is the one, which has had no significant accounting transactions during the specified accounting period or is an 'inactive company'"

The first trading accounts were filed for the year ended Dec 2017

have to ask myself where the 2015 warranty payment I made to that company actually went???
  • hollydays
    Options
    My name is Graham Kelly, Director of Vecelli home improvements ltd.
    Regarding the RT show The mainstream media are driven by popularity and we live in a world governed by "likes" and "clicks" and in this case, TV ratings. I therefore bare no resentment to this persons review, as this person is falling into a thing known as the media trap. However, if you want the true and factual story, please take a look at the following video. https://www.youtube.com/watch v=BcAwcD7Q00U&ab_channel=PKellyWarranties

Graham Kelly, why are you calling yourself Gary Williams on LinkedIn page for " Rolling Door Concepts"?
  • dollythedog
    Options
    Sherlock Holmes, why are you calling yourself Hollydays on MSE's 'beware Vecelli' page???
    Will Dr Watson send the Hound of the Baskervilles to put the wind up the Kellys?
    Is Paul Kelly really Professor Moriarty?
    Does 221a Baker Street have a garage?
    Elementary my dear Customer, we know their methods ...
  • dollythedog
    Options
    I've just heard today that my complaint, which was referred by Trading Standards to CAB, has been bounced back to Trading Standards and they will be contacting me

I don't know what their protocol is for dealing with individual complaints, would anyone else like me to include comments if I can do so?

I think they are looking at the warranty position but if they take it further, I'm happy to refer anyone who would like to follow the same route if anything comes of mine
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure