Beware Vecelli Home Improvements

Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My name is Graham Kelly, Director of Vecelli home improvements ltd.
    Regarding the RT show The mainstream media are driven by popularity and we live in a world governed by "likes" and "clicks" and in this case, TV ratings. I therefore bare no resentment to this persons review, as this person is falling into a thing known as the media trap. However, if you want the true and factual story, please take a look at the following video. https://www.youtube.com/watch v=BcAwcD7Q00U&ab_channel=PKellyWarranties

Graham Kelly , I have looked at that video.
    I don't find it factual.
  • hollydays
    Options
    https://www.murraygaragedoors.com/threads/seguro-essati-vecelli-roller-garage-doors-roman-garage-doors.432/

"Many people have had issues with one this company(ies) and call us (which has prompted us to write this couple of paragraphs), asking to remedy their situation, we cannot work miracles to doors which have not been made properly, but will try and help in any other way we can."
  • hollydays
    Options
    robatwork wrote: »
    Just hope the director {Edited by Forum team} isn't spreading himself too thin to direct his 22 companies https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/MhjWnhl7VfHzh9rBtxHHuXKBKrQ/appointments

He ( the Father ) is now disqualified as a director .
  • hollydays
    edited 23 October 2019 at 10:39AM
    Options
    I see they have been busy again recently getting their names edited out of this thread, which is laughable as they've both posted their names on here themselves...:D
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,095 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    robatwork wrote: »
    Just hope the director {Edited by Forum team} isn't spreading himself too thin to direct his 22 companies https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/MhjWnhl7VfHzh9rBtxHHuXKBKrQ/appointments

I've never been redacted before! The (PUBLIC) link above still works and shows of 24 companies, only

P KELLY WARRANTIES LIMITED (08781242)

as an active directorship.
  • Markw3131
    Options
    Absolutely disgusting customer service. This bunch of incompetent fools have now attempted SEVEN times to satisfactorily install these doors and still have not achieved this. The farce began with the first time they attended with the wrong size door. This they originally tried to blame on me and once the email was shown with the correct measurements they still did not apologise. The second trip they did not have all the parts so booked a third trip to fit the missing parts. On arriving the third time the parts were once again the wrong size. Fourth appointment they simply did not turn up. Fifth appointment they completed the install, however weeks later the door broke and would not open. On arriving for appointment six they managed to get the door open but could not repair it as again they did not have the parts. A seventh appointment was made, on the day of the appointment I emailed twice to confirm and got no reply, so I rang. When they answered the phone they said they would “look into it” and call me back. Nobody called. I called again and was told “it’s another department and they only work by email” but they would chase them up. Shortly afterwards I received an email to say “the van had broken down” and they were not going to come.
    Seven botched appointments, seven days off work to facilitate that, and still no complete install.
    The only thing this company does efficiently is bank your money. Save yourself the heartache, DO NOT BUY FROM ROLLING DOOR CONCEPTS!!!
  • hollydays
    edited 26 October 2019 at 6:01PM
    Options
    Markw3131 wrote: »
    Absolutely disgusting customer service. This bunch of incompetent fools have now attempted SEVEN times to satisfactorily install these doors and still have not achieved this. The farce began with the first time they attended with the wrong size door. This they originally tried to blame on me and once the email was shown with the correct measurements they still did not apologise. The second trip they did not have all the parts so booked a third trip to fit the missing parts. On arriving the third time the parts were once again the wrong size. Fourth appointment they simply did not turn up. Fifth appointment they completed the install, however weeks later the door broke and would not open. On arriving for appointment six they managed to get the door open but could not repair it as again they did not have the parts. A seventh appointment was made, on the day of the appointment I emailed twice to confirm and got no reply, so I rang. When they answered the phone they said they would “look into it” and call me back. Nobody called. I called again and was told “it’s another department and they only work by email” but they would chase them up. Shortly afterwards I received an email to say “the van had broken down” and they were not going to come.
    Seven botched appointments, seven days off work to facilitate that, and still no complete install.
    The only thing this company does efficiently is bank your money. Save yourself the heartache, DO NOT BUY FROM ROLLING DOOR CONCEPTS!!!

The director of "rolling door concepts "was named in this ad a little while ago on linkdin ?
    ( Connected to " Parisque" ? see my post #47
    Note the surname of the female director of parisque limited.....) :

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11216491-parisque-limited?page=people-contacts

"GLAMOUR LINGERIE MODELS REQUIRED IN ESSEX

Tony Pybus Maldon , GB

7 months agoBe among the first 25 applicants
    No longer accepting applications

Glamour Lingerie Models required by an Essex based female fashion label. We are looking for slim models dress size 4-6 with a flatter bust size 30A to 34B (Max).

Minimum age 16 years, no upper age restrictions. No height restrictions. Inexperienced models may apply - full training given.

£40 per hour, 5 hours a day, £200 per day, 5 days a week, £1000 per week

Please send your CV with images or please text us for information on 07871116482"
  • hollydays
    edited 26 October 2019 at 10:24AM
    Options
    See also
    https://www.salgaragedoors.co.uk looks like a new webpage or just something to " look" like an official company page
    Sal garage doors

01376 571778

Both Braintree telephone numbers

https://www.rdcuk.com
  • hollydays
    edited 25 October 2019 at 10:33PM
    Options
    Also advert on linkdin 1 week ago

" SALES HELPDESK
    Confidential Company Maldon GB
    1 week agoBe among the first 25 applicants
    Apply on company website

If you are confident talking to people on the phone and have a chatty personality, then we have a job that's right up your alley. We are a national garage door manufacturer based near Maldon in Essex. People contact us to ask questions about our products and we have a help desk of friendly staff ready to provide the answers. An opportunity exists for an additional member to join the team. Full training is given and there's a great starting salary of £20,800 basic pay plus a rewarding additional weekly bonus pay scheme. We pay weekly and the typical weekly wage is £400 per week basic plus £100 bonus. On average our help desk team earn £500 a week, every week. If this is a job that you think you would enjoy, contact us today to arrange a local interview.

TEL: 07871 116482 -Or send your CV to sales@salgaragedoors.co.uk"

The hyperlink in the ad for the company website actually takes you to a gumtree ad.
  • hollydays
    Options
    Markw3131 wrote: »

Here's an address for them they dont give too often...

https://gb.vat-search.eu/9Seg9_Rolling+Door+Concepts+Limited
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport