PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

July 2017 Grocery Challenge

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• ancientmum
    ancientmum Posts: 566 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I am declaring at 130.71 this month, so managed to pull some back and have updated my signature for the first seven months of this year.

I am going AWOL for the next two months as I am retiring, moving house and DS3 is going to uni in September. I am having a couple of weekends away and he is going to stay in our new flat for a few weeks while I tidy some loose ends here.

Good luck everyone and see you in October
    x
    Grocery challenge 2024: Annual budget £298.98/1200
  • pamsdish
    pamsdish Posts: 2,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    July total, 19 no sale days, looks like I am in budget,
    but on my new system of counting all sprnds, £59 over, and spent money online a lot of days.
    Do I need it or just want it.
  • XSpender
    XSpender Posts: 3,811 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am ending my GC a day early as I popped into B&M for a washing up bowl and saw that several of the items I was going to buy in Aldi on Friday were cheaper so I bought them today.

Declaring £578.26/£525 including booze or £115.65 per week. My goal is to get to £90/week.
    Save £10,500 - £2673.77 - 25.5%
    Pay off £7000 - £1743 - 19.4%
    Make £2021 extra income - £99.75
  • K9sandFelines
    K9sandFelines Posts: 2,571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Really late to this thread. Managed to come under again by £50 odd, despite doing a last minute shop in Aldi on the last day of the month. However, this could have been even less, as I was buying bits for granddaughter and also some new vegan bits that I hadn't managed to get in Aldi before. Hopefully, can reduce this further.
    GC £150 a month for food, toiletries and cleaning Jan £134.58 Feb £137.18 Mar £118.89 April £
    Forever learning the art of frugality
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport