IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MyParkingCharge VCS Parking Charge Newcastle

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They can't be bothered despite the fact it is an extremely busy site especially on match days. Think Amex right beside Churchill Sq.

One OP's comment

"the case was never allocated a date and was struck out by the judge ..., the WS they sent me was posted after the deadline .... the photocopies of supporting evidence was indecipherable."

And that's BW on one of their better days.
  • unknown_user
    Options
    Lucky me I got a new letter in the post saying final settlement offer got £24 discount if I pay now. If I don't pay then it's a court action. Has anyone actually been through this process and been summoned to court?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Not summonsed. Wrong term

Vcs do take people to court. £24 is laughably low - they're not that confident, cksarly!
  • unknown_user
    Options
    The discounts just keep coming. Now received a letter from Zenith collections the debt has been passed over to them..They want £79.99 for the charge to go away how nice of them.If no payment is made in 14 days it will revert to 160.
    If not a legal conclusion if necessary.

Who are Zenith and are they serious?
  • Edna_Basher
    Options
    Zenith are just DRP in disguise. Not serious at all.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,729 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The discounts just keep coming. Now received a letter from Zenith collections the debt has been passed over to them..They want £79.99 for the charge to go away how nice of them.If no payment is made in 14 days it will revert to 160.
    If not a legal conclusion if necessary.

Who are Zenith and are they serious?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3829727

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Unknown101
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has anymore knowledge of who’s in charge of the car park behind the Strawberry pub?

I parked there on Saturday and paid for 2 hours but ran over slightly and received a ticket. However, there is no information on the card other than the serial number and a website to go onto to log on.

When I go online and enter the serial number it says it is incorrect and by the looks of the card it is wrote on, there is one digit missing so I can’t log on and there’s no way of contacting them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks

@Unknown101

Could I direct you to the Newbies thread. It's at the top and has the catchy comment - Read this first. You'll see it if you look

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822
  • bdee83
    bdee83 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, what was the final outcome of this case? I'm currently battling the same with VCS right now for the same car park. They too rejected my appeal and now threatening court action.

Thanks in advance!
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bdee83 wrote: »
    Hi, what was the final outcome of this case? I'm currently battling the same with VCS right now for the same car park. They too rejected my appeal and now threatening court action.

Thanks in advance!

This is when the OP last visited the forum - almost 12 months ago. Unlikely to read your question.
    Last Activity: 08-09-2017 6:05 PM

Send them a PM, they will at least get a notification that you're trying to make contact.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure