When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Sending lots of good thoughts and hugs HI :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Changes are coming. and he didn't go in work today either, not much hope for any wage next week :cool:

Anyway enough about him, can't change that.

Shop and scan things arrived today, need to open it and look at that. I'm so behind on opening my post.
    The new cooker should be arriving next Monday, not getting my hopes up for that this time!

DD's school trip is Friday, however school have just text saying it could be cancelled as less than 10% have paid, even tho 95% of permission slips where received back :( I have paid btw and DD will not be happy!

First cashout from PA arrived in my bank, still waiting for £27 to hit circle then my bank. Back up to £23.40 can be cashed out and £27.35 pending.

Have hit payout on panelbase thanks to a few going from pending to payable. Will cash that out at some point later, I don't know my bank details :o

Which means I should be okay for the council tax now. Spoke to rent to tell them OH hasn't been in work and next weeks payment could be short/late.

Still trying to get in contact with consultant over DLA forms along with some things needed for school :mad: However Community Respiratory Team has rang this morning and are going to chase this too! Especially considering this weeks prescription for youngest is wrong again becoming a joke that people can't do it correctly :cool:
  • GeorgianaCavendish
    Options
    oh no Hidden! Don't say that it was a failure! I'm sure the kids enjoyed it and that your mum was happy to help out :)

I hope you're feeling a bit better today, are you enjoying the tennis? I am working from home this afternoon - I've just got to sort out a few bits and then I'll have the tennis on to keep me company while I work on a very boring report. I made a strawberry salad last night, can't wait to have that with a bit of Greek yoghurt :)

You're doing so well on the surveys! I've had much more luck with Prolific this week and I'm up to £10 earned already. I got chucked out of one survey for not paying attention though :o
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Considering all you have to put up with you are so positive. You put me to shame - I'm complaining because the washing machine has broken! Hope things work out with the cooker and DD's school trip and you've spoken to council re rent so hopefully that's ok.
    It's really bad that wee one's prescription is wrong. That just shouldn't happen. I used to deal with hospitals and consultants in my job and there is so much red tape that it's not surprising that things slip through the net (staff put up with an awful lot and morale is very low). However, keep on chasing it up and don't feel bad about doing so.
    I've being trying all sorts of surveys and the only one that doesn't screen me out is Youguv. I think I probably just don't fit the profile they need.
    So your doing well. Keep positive and keep on posting.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I just feel like a lot of my posts are moaning lately :o running away and hiding seems the best option.

Still no OH and because he hasn't been in work yesterday and today I doubt he'll go in tomorrow.

DD trip is going ahead now, a couple of parents have put money in to help cover costs of those not paid.

Just waiting for Andy coming on Tennis. Kids are having pasta and salad for dinner quick and easy :D

I've nothing much to do uniforms are drying then I'll iron them but that's all there is to do really.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    You are not moaning (although I, for one, wouldn't blame you if you did). What you're doing is explaining why you're in the situation you're in. Enjoy the tennis and try and relax - you don't have to be rushing around all the time.
  • Hiddenidenity
    edited 5 July 2017 at 8:16PM
    Options
    Deleted post. Maybe another time :o
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    You just take care. Everyone is thinking about you.
  • Doobop
    Doobop Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I echo the above. Look after yourself.
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Its good to moan - keeping your feelings bottled up does not help your mental health.

I feel like my diary is full of moans (which it is!!) but when I look back on some of my older posts I want to know that debt busting is not easy so it stops me getting into debt again in the future. if it was all plain sailing I might be tempted to run up debt.

Hope today is a bit more positive for you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport