Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Nice time with your DH is always good :D
    Have a good weekend.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    You deserved a nice dinner out. Glad you enjoyed it :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Just had to say you are not a muppet. probably just a tad shattered

Glad dinner was good :)

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Thanks Buffy but what else would you call someone who sits in the hairdresser than discovers that they don't have a purse?

Yesterday, for some unknown reason, I spent a lot of my time moping around and crying which was a waste of a visit to the hairdresser. Today, due to staff shortages, I am at the nightmare client. I then have 2 other major work tasks to get done plus a few others.

I am fed up living and working in mess. While at the client, the office I use is being tidied. This is not healthy. I need to start looking at what I'm bringing away with me. I have never had so little time to prep.

Today I am grateful for
    Sunday breakfast of bacon and mushroom sarnies
    That my conversation with mr wii only showed a one lb increase
    Contact from dd
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    but what else would you call someone who sits in the hairdresser than discovers that they don't have a purse?
    A: "Busy" :)
    B: "Normal" :D

C: "Momentarily distracted" :cool:.

Look after yourself INOD. Yes, I know you 'don't have the time' - but if your client asked you for an extra hour a day would you find it? Exactly :naughty:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry you have been feeling weepy and down - hope you get back on track soon.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep plodding :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Head down and batter on - but not a muppet, just distracted and busy. I'd do the same at the moment.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    You're definitely NOT a muppet! It's amazing how much you get done work wise in often very difficult circumstances so a little light headedness is bound to happen occasionally. I hope you're feeling a lot brighter tonight.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I hope you are in bed with a good book and a nice cup of tea.

Bloody work is a PAIN In the !!!!.

Take care of you XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family