1343536373840»

Comments

• EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anthorn wrote: »
    The savvy customer might well...

...ignore 'trolling' type comments rehashing old news and make their own minds up based on the evidence and whether Ebico/RHE offer the cheapest energy deal for them.
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 June 2017 at 1:00PM
    Options
    EachPenny wrote: »
    ...ignore 'trolling' type comments rehashing old news and make their own minds up based on the evidence and whether Ebico/RHE offer the cheapest energy deal for them.

So who is trolling? I posted a report based on an article by/in The Nottingham Post. It's not old news either: The article I linked to was published on March 22 2017. I have also posted my opposition to the Ebico/RHE partnership earlier in this thread as have others. Again I ask, who is trolling?

Further, on the subject of zero standing charge Ebico/RHE and SSE are not the only ones to do it. Scottish Power in its PowerUp service also has zero standing charge according to the quote I just got. (17.035p per kWh, £0.00p standing charge, Eastern region, 1888 kWh p.a.).

Here's that link to the Nottingham Post article again:
    http://www.nottinghampost.com/why-some-robin-hood-energy-customers-will-see-their-bills-rise/story-30221314-detail/story.html
  • THX758
    THX758 Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Anthorn wrote: »
    So who is trolling? I posted a report based on an article by/in The Nottingham Post. It's not old news either: The article I linked to was published on March 22 2017. I have also posted my opposition to the Ebico/RHE partnership earlier in this thread as have others. Again I ask, who is trolling?

Further, on the subject of zero standing charge Ebico/RHE and SSE are not the only ones to do it. Scottish Power in its PowerUp service also has zero standing charge according to the quote I just got. (17.035p per kWh, £0.00p standing charge, Eastern region, 1888 kWh p.a.).

Here's that link to the Nottingham Post article again:
    http://www.nottinghampost.com/why-some-robin-hood-energy-customers-will-see-their-bills-rise/story-30221314-detail/story.html

This is not trolling, this is informing. Personally I think the trolls are the ones trying to prevent anyone to have their say. And the more they are trying, the more it looks suspicious, like maybe they are working for Ebico or RHE.
    It confirms that the gut feelings I had at the time about not trusting a company run by a money hungry council (they all are at the moment) were justified. Now, prices have to go up because of brexit? (Makes a change from Brussels).And prices have to go up by 50% because they have frozen their prices for two years? Are they joking?
    Saying that, anyone can move any time, so if anyone is with them and are not happy, they can change any time.
    I've stayed with SSE, as I will not have to pay any charges anyway, and as well because the customer service is very good, and for that only it is worth paying a bit more. On the other hand, I could not find any reviews about RHE customer services, so to me they were a big no no.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure