IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MIL Collections !!

Options

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    but will the PARKING Co turn up to answer MIL are a Debt collector not a Parking Co

although the 2 yrs (to keep data) on you will have elapsed , the date mill bought this and the paperwork would be clearly shown by a sar request (£10)

at the time this incident happened the parking co was BPA , BUT a sole trader , had he the authority to sell the claim?

double check , but you will be going after Steven Paul CHEETHAM in person rather than patrol office LTD in person as LTD did not exist untill early 2015 https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA109874

I will allow you to work on other research , but make sure when you get the letter from the DVLA , to go after the correct party for a DPA breach

PS , DATE OF CLAIM AGAINST YOU please ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • AshleyKent
    Options
    The DVLA paperwork shows LTD, but, I'm assuming it updated when they changed to LTD, the search was carried out BEFORE they went LTD, in Jan 2015
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    but they were a sole trader NOT a company early on ,
    what date do you think the incident happened
    what date do you think it was sold
    what date was the court claim
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • AshleyKent
    Options
    Will update the thread in the morning, all the gibbons is in the car!
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 March 2017 at 12:21AM
    Options
    well perhaps you need to start with some emails

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07105527/filing-history

20 Jan 2011 Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 December 2010

05 Sep 2012 Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 December 2011

19 Sep 2013 Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 December 2012

23 Sep 2014 Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 December 2013

02 Dec 2015 Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 March 2015

perhaps looking at the date that the DVLA supplied info (add between 28-56 days) and ask them why they handed them to a dormant company , with links if needed , a breech of the DVLA on your data?

I am also strugling to find an ICO number before mid 2015 so ask the DVLA for the ICO number used at the time of data access

I suspect that you will find he used a Debt collector type Company to get your info , again a major breech , although you say the DVLA used his info , a request of the v888/3 would be good
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Ash!

What conditions are placed on MIL?

Send another email to David Dunford telling him they are still processing your data.
    I want my £255 back minimum for the set aside!

They are def going to back out of this hearing!
    So you need a counter-claim added to the defence unless your 'pay my costs now' demand works, which sounds like a good idea:
    I think my next course of action is an early settlement letter to MIL, saying I will accept my costs to date and walk away, or unleash mighty hell!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,222 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    I am also strugling to find an ICO number before mid 2015 so ask the DVLA for the ICO number used at the time of data access

I suspect that you will find he used a Debt collector type Company to get your info , again a major breech , although you say the DVLA used his info , a request of the v888/3 would be good
    FYI-UK Parking Patrol Office (sole trader) ICO's number was Z9076583.

The company's ICO number is ZA109874 which was registered on 2nd April 2015. The company's KADOE registration is dated 1st April 2015 and they listed Debt Recovery Plus as the DVLA link for requests.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Z9076583. throws a wobbler

the period before they changed to LTD , who was DVLA access by , OP state parking control
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,222 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    Z9076583. throws a wobbler

the period before they changed to LTD , who was DVLA access by , OP state parking control
    Once the ICO registration expires it's removed from the ICO records;-hence the wobbler.

Debt Recovery Plus also obtained DVLA details for the Sole Trader, so up to 1st April 2015 only the sole trader or DRP could obtain details.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    umm , the op states the DVLA say UK parking control LTd , not sole trader or DR+

anyway , should be fun if MIL fight this
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills