IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MIL Collections !!

Options

Comments

• AshleyKent
    Options
    It would appear not!

The postal service is hardly secure!!
  • AshleyKent
    Options
    Just to let everyone know I have found the parking firm is UK Parking Patrol office LTD. had a little call to them to find out if it was in fact these guys in 2014 that patrolled the land, turns out it is...

When I explained that MIL had taken me to court and got a default judgement, that they had sold a debt that wasn't actually a legal debt and had breached the Data Protection Act by passing my details on....

She said "Yeah something was going on but its all sorted with the DVLA now"

I asked for the directors details, she wouldn't provide them, so I explained about companies house and it being public information and she hung up!!

Glad that all this going on is to detriment and stress to these companies that abuse the system!

Now... Just need to sue them!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 February 2017 at 5:52PM
    Options
    Yep, we will get there. One step at a time AshleyKent!
    AshleyKent wrote: »
    She said "Yeah something was going on but its all sorted with the DVLA now!
    It certainly isn't. Only today, someone I am assisting to defend a MIL case had contact with David Dunford confirming he (David Dunford) has had a word with MIL and got an assurance of a discontinuance.

MIL pretended they'd got the data over the phone from the victim who rang THEM - what, the victim rang them out of the blue then?! Thing is, he never rang MIL and he will be telling David Dunford that fact. He did write to them but the data (obviously) originated from the DVLA and parking firm selling it on.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Yep, we will get there. One step at a time AshleyKent!

It certainly isn't. Only today, someone I am assisting to defend a MIL case had contact with David Dunford confirming he (David Dunford) has had a word with MIL and got an assurance of a discontinuance.

MIL pretended they'd got the data over the phone from the victim who rang THEM - what, the victim rang them out of the blue then?! Thing is, he never rang MIL and he will be telling David Dunford that fact.

how did the "victim" know to ring a particular company out of the blue?

David Dunford confirmed that , several weeks ago , and yet MIL are still bringing cases , the DVLA cant do anything MIL do not use the DVLA services

its a joke , a bloody farcical joke and the DVLA cannot stop it!
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Pressure is being applied and I have others also writing to Mr Dunford to prove that MIL are certainly still processing DVLA acquired data.

One suggestion is that the DVLA need to report this as a major DPA breach, to the ICO (i.e. report the entire farce as a massive breach).
  • AshleyKent
    Options
    Just FYI Mr Dunford is away on holiday till the 27th now!
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    as MIL do not use or need the DVLA ,have the DVLA any "authority" to "cull" them?

we know that they can suspend PPCs that have faltered , but just how many files have MIL got on record? , IF every PPC was written to today , and TOLD that this had to stop , IMMEDIATELY , MIL could still have enough cases for the next 5yrs plus .

the only way to do this would be to have MIL marked as serial litigators with the courts , and no small claim cases allowed , however MIL will reform (poxbourge- zzps?) and MIL would just sell the claims to LIM collections , and the roundabout will spin again
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    They can't cull them but I reckon they (the DVLA) have a duty to report this to the ICO.
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    and the ICO will spend 5-6 yrs , been there before , heard the %^&*Dhit from them

remind me ,who shut poxburge down?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    remind me ,who shut poxburge down?

Was it a cat?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure