edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt Free Diaries
1.5K replies 117.7K views

Replies

• Suffolk_lassSuffolk_lass Forumite
    4.6K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    themadvix said:
    Between the food and drink, have you got anything left?! 😂 Hope he has a good birthday.

Exciting stuff about the 🐝!
    I could not begin to list what we have left! I have noticed a loud humming from the workshop. Sadly not bees - it is the vibration of the upright freezer on the floor. I am seriously considering getting another freezer that I can switch on and deploy if it malfunctions. The workshop it lives in is a wooden shed and it gets really hot in summer (and this Spring) and I think I am subconsciously winding down the amount I have in store there. At one point it was stuffed to the gunwales but I guess it is three-quarters full now.

🐝🐝 I had a brief exchange with a local bee keeper who is semi-commercial as he posted a video of a swarm arriving at one of his hives - I don't otherwise know him and I'm not sure he was telling me the truth. More checking for independent verification I think. 

Meanwhile I made a large chicken pie (8-10 portions!) and a chocolate cake, which enticed DS to come and collect half as a birthday cake. I will take a few bits to the field that has a picnic table this afternoon as it is our lonely friend's birthday and I have suggested we meet there. One or two other people might drop by to say Happy Birthday as they exercise that way

Save £12k in 2020 - #20 £2161.30/£5k 28.72% after Apr
    OS Grocery Challenge 2020 target £863.93/£3k 28.8% so far at end of April
    Mortgage Free Wannabes 2020 #37 £7,678.12/£15,000 51.9%
    MFIT T5 No 2 £50,483/£59,998 or 84.14% paid after Q5
    My Debt Free Diary is here
  • rtandon27rtandon27 Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was going to say something similar about your tr0ll but Greent beat me to it - lol
    3.5 YEARS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    Working hard to keep all the balls in the air and juggle the budget!
  • themadvixthemadvix Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, glad you managed to avoid disaster with the greenhouse! 
  • rtandon27rtandon27 Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh SL - that was close - so glad you are ok!
    3.5 YEARS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    Working hard to keep all the balls in the air and juggle the budget!
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you escaped with only bruises.

I hope DH is in a better mood tomorrow.