The Fabulous February NSD Challenge!

Comments

• yasmin2
    yasmin2 Posts: 319 Forumite
    Am declaring my 4th NSD and 3rd in a row. Heading into work for midday and taking a packed lunch so no money to be spent today...
    Debt outstanding [STRIKE]£3491.[/STRIKE] £3303
    NSD 10/15
  • Hi all, well done to everyone racking up the NSDs :T

Popping to the declare wednesday and Thursday as NSDs #6 and #7

This morning i have been all over the place. I took my mum to her hospital appointment (she paid for parking) then i dropped her off at work. Then i went to get my OH some new trainers for work. Next i went to toys r us to take advantage of an offer i received for £10 off £50 instore with a gold card (its my sons birthday in may so i thought i'd get in early). Then on the way home i stopped at farmfoods to pick up cat food for my mum and grabbed us a sack of spuds to take it over £25 to get £2.50.

So rather a spendy day, but it should leave the weekend from spends apart from a planned trip to the cinema with the kids to watch Sing (which isnt included).

NSD 7/20

Big thanks to all for the encouragement and chatter :D and have a great weekend.
  • Today not an NSD, tomorrow won't be either as have hair and make-up trial for the wedding. Sunday looking good... Have a great weekend everyone and half term too x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,143 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    reporting 6 & 7.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Yaaaaaassss day 5/15for me today, tomorrow will not be a nsd for me, I have 'disco duck's' with my toddler and I need to pick up some painkillers for Mr p's recent dental work ouch! Not really sure when I'm going to fit my 5 in a row in!
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • I clocked my NSD no 1 yesterday!

:D
    Target: to support myself through studies without borrowing money!
    70% of savings remaining, with 80% of time to go! (Uh-oh!)
    May NSD Challenge: 19/23
  • Afternoon all!

Yikes, A couple of quite spendy days for me towards the middle/end of this week but back on it now and am reporting another NSD for me today.

So, that makes 5/12 for me please!

Thank you!

Blue
  • Evening everyone,

Had a browse around the shops today and didn't spend a penny (:T) bringing my total to 4/10.

I sometimes deliberately window shop just to see if I'm tempted,then walk away,thinking 'I don't need any of this'.It's a good feeling,isn't it? :)
    Kittencat wrote: »
    5th NSD for me tomorrow. I think I will easily achieve 10 this month. Tomorrow will be a spend day though.

You're doing well! :money:
    I did it, I'm in bed, I made it.
    Nsd5/15 for me today. Just stay off the internet!

Well done! :j:j
  • Ooh goodness, a nurse. I definitely couldn't, I'm far too soft and don't cope well with death. I think if have made quite a good police officer.

It's a funny job,being a nurse.You wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen.
    I wouldn't be a good police officer though...no.
    Gotcha! NSD number 4 nailed down!

4 NSDs marmite! The Nargle is up and awayyyyy.....

I see that the Narglehounds have been out on the prowl... :money:
    donkids22 wrote: »
    Well i have managed another 2 nsds so far that makes my total 3/15. Been a very slow start to the month been buying things for various reasons medicine for sick child, home insurance renewal. Hoping after the weekend to get back on track even fat club has gone out the window lost all self control this week.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Some weeks are like that. :)
  • Today not an NSD, tomorrow won't be either as have hair and make-up trial for the wedding. Sunday looking good... Have a great weekend everyone and half term too x

Oooo...wedding,how exciting!

Don't tell Hubert though.He'll want to be a bridesmaid.
    I clocked my NSD no 1 yesterday!

:D

Well done!!!!! :j:j:j:j

I knew you could do it. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business