The Fabulous February NSD Challenge!

Comments

• Evening everyone,

Had a browse around the shops today and didn't spend a penny (:T) bringing my total to 4/10.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Have I missed anyone out?

Well,we are doing very well! :j:j:j

Hubert was kind enough to add up the numbers on the front page (it took him 37 minutes and he's now sprawled on the sofa with a wet flannel on his brow demanding cake)
    and we have reached a fabby total of 54nsds.With 17 active participants we have a cool average of 3nsds each!!!!!!!!!!

Well done folks. :cool:

wooooooooooo go us!!!! This challenge definitely keeps me on track. :j

• I so admire teachers.I couldn't do it. That's quite an age range to deal with.What age is the most challenging,or is that impossible to say?

it totally depends on your personality, I think. I like the older ones because I like to have a laugh with them and boost their confidence; I love their self-awareness as they get older. Some people think they are 'scary' to teach and it's true that it is a hard age to get a handle on if you're feeling low or under the weather. The thing I love most is their humour at that age.

Don't get me wrong, they can also be right pains ;)
  • yasmin2
    yasmin2 Posts: 319 Forumite
    So 3/18 NSDs today and 2nd in a row...
    Debt outstanding [STRIKE]£3491.[/STRIKE] £3303
    NSD 10/15
  • Kittencat
    Kittencat Posts: 699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    5th NSD for me tomorrow. I think I will easily achieve 10 this month. Tomorrow will be a spend day though.
  • it totally depends on your personality, I think. I like the older ones because I like to have a laugh with them and boost their confidence; I love their self-awareness as they get older. Some people think they are 'scary' to teach and it's true that it is a hard age to get a handle on if you're feeling low or under the weather. The thing I love most is their humour at that age.

Don't get me wrong, they can also be right pains ;)

Thanks.It's interesting to hear your perspective.
    My parents were both teachers,but secondary school.

I'm a nurse and I know that not everyone can do that job either.
  • Ooh goodness, a nurse. I definitely couldn't, I'm far too soft and don't cope well with death. I think if have made quite a good police officer.
  • I did it, I'm in bed, I made it.
    Nsd5/15 for me today. Just stay off the internet!
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Gotcha! NSD number 4 nailed down!

4 NSDs marmite! The Nargle is up and awayyyyy.....
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Well i have managed another 2 nsds so far that makes my total 3/15. Been a very slow start to the month been buying things for various reasons medicine for sick child, home insurance renewal. Hoping after the weekend to get back on track even fat club has gone out the window lost all self control this week.
    If you dream it can you do it????????
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport