The Fabulous February NSD Challenge!

Options

Comments

• Pennydreams3
    Options
    May I join? I've had 4 no spend days so far and would like my target to be 15, and 5 in a row :)
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Kittencat wrote: »
    NSD today. Number 3. I got DH to pick up milk though......does it still count?

That's for you to decide. :)

Some people don't count staples like bread or milk.It's really whatever you feel comfortable with.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    May I join? I've had 4 no spend days so far and would like my target to be 15, and 5 in a row :)

Hi and welcome!

I hope you enjoy the challenge. :)
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Very elusive, these NSDs... Number 3 for me today please.

I know,the wee blighters... :mad:

I'm sure that one will come along just when you're not expecting it. :T
    I then went to the sweet shop Marmiterules! Not quite so essential. Though in our defence, the sweets are still in the cupboard as we are all feeling so rubbish.

On the subject of lunches - my absolute favourite is a cheese and onion sandwich (but as it would be unfair to inflict this on my class I almost never have them!)

At the moment I have a carrot, cucumber, tomatoes and celery for my lunch. Not got bored of it yet.

Depends on your priorities,doesn't it? ;)

Oh you do sound like a sweet teacher not to breathe fumes over your pupils.Do you mind my asking what it is that you teach?
    Evening all!

Another NSD for me today so...

4/12 and 3 in a row

Thanks!

Blue

A third of the way through already.Not bad.Plus:

Captain Bluebear 3 taggg4.jpg

YAY! Our second prize winner! :j:j:j
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Some of my packed lunches include jacket potatoes (already cooked at home while the oven was on for something else) taken with a lump of butter and some cheese, heated up in the work microwave. Cheese on toast is a favourite, the toaster at work is rubbish so I toast the bread at home, then put cheese slices on the cold toast and microwave for about a minute. It comes out chewy rather than crunchy but tastes fine.

Now,Nargle,I've got an extremely puzzled Igor sitting next to me asking what happened to his Hungarian fishy goulash supreme that was yesterday's lunch,along with lightly seared pilchard chutney in breadcrumbs and a sticky polo mint for your pud????

Thankfully Cheffie is oblivious.
  • yasmin2
    yasmin2 Posts: 319 Forumite
    Options
    Oh no, I have definitely lots of catching up to do as seem to have lost my way a little.. Lots of horrid shifts at work so was buying coffee not as a treat but as a necessity.. and also a bottle of wine tonight on the way back home... but on the bright side, I can finally declare

NSD 1/18 but this is for yesterday.. But at least its a start...
    Debt outstanding [STRIKE]£3491.[/STRIKE] £3303
    NSD 10/15
  • yasmin2
    yasmin2 Posts: 319 Forumite
    Options
    So, have just realised that I may not reach my target if I don't focus as target of 18 and probably have that many days left as well to do it if I have no unexpected spends... So I am going to declare today as NSD 2/18 and hopefully this will be the first of 6 in a row - fingers crossed..
    Debt outstanding [STRIKE]£3491.[/STRIKE] £3303
    NSD 10/15
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    yasmin2 wrote: »
    Oh no, I have definitely lots of catching up to do as seem to have lost my way a little.. Lots of horrid shifts at work so was buying coffee not as a treat but as a necessity.. and also a bottle of wine tonight on the way back home... but on the bright side, I can finally declare

NSD 1/18 but this is for yesterday.. But at least its a start...
    yasmin2 wrote: »
    So, have just realised that I may not reach my target if I don't focus as target of 18 and probably have that many days left as well to do it if I have no unexpected spends... So I am going to declare today as NSD 2/18 and hopefully this will be the first of 6 in a row - fingers crossed..

I'm sure you can do it,but if you want to change your total you can. :)
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Now,Nargle,I've got an extremely puzzled Igor sitting next to me asking what happened to his Hungarian fishy goulash supreme that was yesterday's lunch,along with lightly seared pilchard chutney in breadcrumbs and a sticky polo mint for your pud????

Thankfully Cheffie is oblivious.

You can be arrested for being in possession of an offensive lunch, you know. Or has Igor managed to bribe Inspector Swindle of the Yard to turn a blind eye?
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello, I know it is 8 days in but can I join?

I keep a comprehensive note of my spending and today (unless anything changes) is my 5th NSD of February.

I would like to aim for:

12 NSDs in Total

and

3 in a row

I don't count direct debits leaving my account, but I count everything else.
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family