Make £10 a day January 2017 - everybody most welcome to join in

Options

Comments

• FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm going to up my target from £2 a day to £3 a day for January to give me some more incentive!
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • mrshubbard
    Options
    £24.62 overtime.

Off the mark finally! Have been a bit half hearted though. Must do better.

Hubby's off tomorrow so can watch bubs while I do some ebay listing & adding stuff to my ziffit list.
    1 debt vs 100 days -
    Debtfree by Xmas
    NST - 1/18 NSDs £54/£250 food 0/£60spends
    Debts - CC1-[STRIKE]£4438.89[/STRIKE] £4329.82 CC2-[STRIKE]4560.38[/STRIKE] £3672.52 CC3-[STRIKE]£10,326[/STRIKE]£10,155.85 CC4 - [STRIKE]£3286[/STRIKE]
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you know your sig is still saying 2016 Shariann? ;)

No I didn't notice thanks. Will update it x
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    2 small sales on eBay today:j. Will do a tot up on Sunday of anything I sold this week.

Have just loaded my car ready for the tabletop sale tomorrow. The weather seems to be picking up a bit so I won't be repeating last week's stumbles on the rutted ice;). Maybe it will bring a few more buyers out from the warmth of their homes too. It must be an effort for them to get up and out that early on an icy Saturday morning:eek:

Was invited for and have now been accepted for an online focus group at end of month:T. Will bring in £40 so am looking forward to it:j although I won't receive it until February:(

Still lagging way behind in the moneymaking stakes this month:o.
    Congratulations to everyone else:beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Had a phone call from the tabletop sales organiser last night just as I was on my way to bed. A fire had caused some damage (not massive but enough and mainly by smoke rather than the fire itself) and the hall would be closed for the foreseeable future:(:(:(. Arson by kids messing about, apparently:mad:. It's such a low-crime area too. I expect the kids' excuse will be the usual one of being 'bored' and there was nothing to do:eek:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had a phone call from the tabletop sales organiser last night just as I was on my way to bed. A fire had caused some damage (not massive but enough and mainly by smoke rather than the fire itself) and the hall would be closed for the foreseeable future:(:(:(. Arson by kids messing about, apparently:mad:. It's such a low-crime area too. I expect the kids' excuse will be the usual one of being 'bored' and there was nothing to do:eek:

that's terrible. the poor owner. sorry for you to CBC.

maybe you should try to get some volunteers to start some youth club thing keep kids out of mischief
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    that's terrible. the poor owner. sorry for you to CBC.

maybe you should try to get some volunteers to start some youth club thing keep kids out of mischief

Thanks, Aesop:A

I think the building belongs to the Scouts, it's their meeting place, it's always been known as The Scout Hut, but it's used by the community most days/evenings for Bingo, dances, all sorts really. The only time I have anything to do with it really is the tabletop sales.

It's about 15 miles from where I live, in a suburb of the nearest sizeable town. I expect there's plenty there locally for kids to do (unlike round here where there's zilch:(), they just can't be bothered:mad:
  • Aesop
    Options
    Thanks, Aesop:A

I think the building belongs to the Scouts, it's their meeting place, it's always been known as The Scout Hut, but it's used by the community most days/evenings for Bingo, dances, all sorts really. The only time I have anything to do with it really is the tabletop sales.

It's about 15 miles from where I live, in a suburb of the nearest sizeable town. I expect there's plenty there locally for kids to do (unlike round here where there's zilch:(), they just can't be bothered:mad:

grrr they should be shown what their little bit of fun costs to repair and replace. see how they like if that money had to come out of their pocket.
  • MinnieMousesMummy
    Options
    Hi, I know it is getting near the end of the month but please can I join in. I taken part in this challenge a few times but think this year I will really push myself as I want to use it for decorating the house, paying off debts, holiday spending money and possibly put some towards a newer car.

I have already made some money that I can count towards this month, please can I set a target of £400

I will spend some time today working out what I have already made this month
  • Aesop
    Options
    Hi, I know it is getting near the end of the month but please can I join in. I taken part in this challenge a few times but think this year I will really push myself as I want to use it for decorating the house, paying off debts, holiday spending money and possibly put some towards a newer car.

I have already made some money that I can count towards this month, please can I set a target of £400

I will spend some time today working out what I have already made this month

Hi and welcome back of course you can join in
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport