We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Best Sim-only Deals guide Discussion
Comments
-
I'm puzzled as to why you're showing something that is expired?Hermisav25 said:I was looking at the MSE sim-only deals section, and it doesn't mention the £1.99/pm for 6 month perk.
I found this link from an old HUKD thread that is apparently expired, but it says it right there on the top blue bar (see pic):
Here is the current MSE entry:
0 -
Latest is only £1.60 for 6 months then £4.90 but it's a 1 month contract. But that is due to expire (11:59am)
Just grabbed a couple.
Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...0 -
I notice that Lebara are now offering eSIM, but at the moment it's only available on the iPhone Air.
Interesting choice of first platform - a phone that nobody has bought.
Anyone risked trying to install on another phone?
0 -
The eSim is available on android. I have a pixel 7a on a Lebara eSim
0 -
Giffgaff do some very cheap sim only deals, but the data coverage is so bad. EE is your best bet for connectivity but it is more expensive
0 -
I have 3 Sky SIMs and the renewal discounts are very poor so looking to move them away.
Each SIM probably only needs a max of 5 GB a month.
Sky can only offer me £9.60 a month for 5 GB which I think is too high. I saw that GiffGaff are currently offering 40GB a month for £8.
Any suggestions please ? The Sky reception round here is fine so happy to stick with the O2 network or maybe a SIM that uses Vodafone
0 -
O2 via Uswitch are 50GB @ £8/mth (until April.
0 -
I am with TalkMobile - Vodafone network - occasionally they offer upgrades (ie 60Mb for £4.99 & 80Mb for £6.99) - I managed to grab 80Mb for £5.99 last year and it stays with me at £5.99 (for life?) !
The price appears to be fixed forever…..
If I was half as smart as I think I am - I'd be twice as smart as I REALLY am.0 -
It really won't be…
0 -
I've got over 200Gb in my sky piggy bank. I'm going to put all the SIMs onto the cheapest package and just roll data to them over the next 6 months and then jump to another provider
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


