My Sisters Bank Won't Let her release My Inheritance To Me-Please Help.

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• fairy_lights
    Options
    I have reported the post by Welshmoneylover to MSE

Why? It's not the only post questioning ann barbs level of benefits, and isn't even aimed directly at her.
    I agree that discussing how much money she recieves is sending this thread way of track.
  • Yorkshireman99
    Yorkshireman99 Posts: 5,470 Forumite
    edited 3 November 2016 at 11:44AM
    Options
    Why? It's not the only post questioning ann barbs level of benefits, and isn't even aimed directly at her.
    I agree that discussing how much money she recieves is sending this thread way of track.
    Simply because attacking someone in this way, albeit indirectly, known to be in a delicate mental state is cruel, insensitive and way beyond what is reasonable. This forum is about helping people most whom are bereaved, not to make political points for the satisfaction of those posting. Whilst there have been other postings that were beyond what many would consider reasonable this one was purely malicious.
  • Anthear
    Anthear Posts: 189 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    A Big THANK YOU to Yorkshireman99. Sometimes I wonder how far society has really moved on from the days of the workhouses....

x
  • Yorkshireman99
    Options
    Anthear wrote: »
    A Big THANK YOU to Yorkshireman99. Sometimes I wonder how far society has really moved on from the days of the workhouses....

x
    Quite! If a few more people report the culprit then MSE will take action.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure