Eviction notice served

Options

Comments

• wherediditallgo
    Options
    I think the story was as fairly put as the newspaper could - they've got to be careful about making allegations, & they've got to tread a fine line between putting across MOT's side without actually taking sides. I wish they'd provided a link to directly comment on the story though - I sent something to "Your Say" hours ago, & it still hasn't been updated. :(
  • mumoftwins
    mumoftwins Posts: 2,498 Forumite
    Options
    Have emailed Daily Mail and David Cameron and sent the link to the Gazette and also a letter explaining my situation!
    Christians Against Poverty - www.capuk.org
  • mumoftwins
    Options
    I have read the article and I think it is concise and to the point. Let us all hope it has the desired effect. I've also posted a response on the Gazette's web site. If you are still on line MOT how about Three Counties Radio? With all these arrows heading in the direction of the LA they might just get fed up with ducking!
    Hi mielepanini, good idea will get on to it asap, got D and T coming round to use computer in a minute!!
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you thought about emailing it to David Cameron as he seems to be in Beat Brown mode

Good Idea, sf - Also Lib Dems, but I'm not too sure who their leader is just now. :rolleyes:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • rog2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mumoftwins wrote: »
    Hi mielepanini,

Try and keep your 'romance' off line, mot. :rolleyes:

Only joking - honest. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

• italian-tony
    Options
    Yes Rog, I was surprised to see my nickname on here. I could be really wicked and use my pet name for MOT ;) No, perhaps not.
  • mumoftwins
    Options
    Have emailed LibDems directly and also the local LibDem councillor. Now for BBC 3 Counties radio and tv.
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,566 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    But good to see Dacorum have correctly followed procedure on at least one issue:
    http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/news/Council-charges-OAP-after-taking.3530789.jp
    ####
    Laughed out loud at 'Daily Malicious', sf - may be an oldie, but new to me.
    Excellent posts rog2.
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• christabell
    Options
    Good Idea, sf - Also Lib Dems, but I'm not too sure who their leader is just now. :rolleyes:

THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEIR LEADER IS EITHER.......
    Today, my BEST is good enough.
  • rog2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEIR LEADER IS EITHER.......

My point exactly, cb.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport