IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

KNOCK KNOCK Mrs May, anyone at home ??? what are you doing about these CCJ's

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    here we go, back up near the top
  • beamerguy
    Options
    anyone else had the rubbish letter from the DCLG?
  • beamerguy
    Options
    keep it going
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Theresa May .... here is another one the court system failed on

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71544905#post71544905
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Coupon Mad
    I've become a regular follower of this forum due to me trying to help my carer lady. Still no sign of a reply from SRA after the complaint we registered though.
    I'm actually drumming up some support at my local RAFA club. Some of the members have been scammed.
    Just one thing though, I'm head scratching a bit on some of the acronyms that keep appearing. The latest one is SW. Any chance you could spare five mins to update your acronym section in the Newbies thread.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    Hi Coupon Mad
    I've become a regular follower of this forum due to me trying to help my carer lady. Still no sign of a reply from SRA after the complaint we registered though.
    I'm actually drumming up some support at my local RAFA club. Some of the members have been scammed.
    Just one thing though, I'm head scratching a bit on some of the acronyms that keep appearing. The latest one is SW. Any chance you could spare five mins to update your acronym section in the Newbies thread.

Where is SW mentioned? Can you show us so we can tell you. Can't find it in this thread. Some context please.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,120 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 7 August 2020 at 2:43PM
    Options
    What have ''The Massive Club'' got to do with it?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry CM . silly me it should have said WS. It appears in "Me and bw at war"
    Something about from Anita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,120 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Witness Statement - but I only ever say WS when I've previously said it in full.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Seems that given the High Court case yesterday, there may be a General Election around the corner - or at least the threat of one so..

Write to your MP and ask him/her to sort this industry. There will be a few of them looking for something to show how they are "working" for their voters. So press them to do something for their voters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure