PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS ways and Poor Health

Options

Comments

• LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wolfy Belated congratulations to you both on your Crystal anniversary . I think Crystal is such a lovely and rather apt one . I wish you both more happy years ahead .

Bluebell is a familiar name so unless everyone in your area chooses their pets names from a tiny list I reckon BB is a familiar guest under your roof . Hope the weather is good and you are able to venture forth . As for multi tasking I seem to be doing it so much lately I lose track of what I'm doing . I've found myself checking what day of the week it is lately and looking at the diary a number of times a day . Think I'm finally losing the plot .

Sending positive vibes to you both . I understand why you need to declutter but don't wear yourselves out in the process .
    Thank you; we're hoping to manage another 15 years; we shall see. :o

It's Bluebell's third stay with us.

I never know what day of the week it is without consulting the PDA. One of the things I do every night, when I put out the next day's meds for us both, is to put a line through the date on the kitchen calendar, so that I can see at a glance where we are.
    candygirl wrote: »
    WOLFY does Bluebelle's surname start with an F?? :D
    No, different letter; I'm assuming you know a Bluebell F? ;)

Polly (((HUGS))) hun; unpleasant memories are the absolute pits.

I confess you're a better person than I; if it was my ex, I'd be totally "Not my circus, not my monkey" I'm afraid. Does that make me truly evil? :(
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    LW Yea there's a Bluebelle F on a staffy forum I go on :D
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LW

I can follow your way of thinking and it does say a lot about pollyanna that she is giving his situation consideration at all. No one could possibly think you evil.

When it comes to the crunch the guy (won't call him a man) has painted himself into this corner by the decisions he has made through his life and by his refusal to listen to anyone's advice. His belief that listening to anyone and considering facts then reaching a solution was somehow being "told what to do" has paradoxically ended in precisely what he did not want.

Pollyanna

I worry that if he is taken to your area you will feel "obligated" and get drawn in to an abusive situation. You can be bed bound and still have a vicious tongue and temper.

Sorry if I have been too blunt but no one wants you made ill by stress etc.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    I finally got the letter about the NHS MH sessions. It starts this week.

:T
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,987 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Great news Wednesday, I hope that you find it helpful.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    maddiemay wrote: »
    Great news Wednesday, I hope that you find it helpful.

Thanks. :)

It's good as the sessions are every fortnight too so it luckily means that my husband will be at home whenever I have to go. He works shifts and I was worried that the timing wouldn't mesh with his shift pattern.

My rescue dogs don't like being alone in the house so I feel guilty leaving them so that is a relief. If I left them on their own I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate. I know I treat them like babies, lol.:o
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    I meant to say about the CBD tablets. I find these ones very strong and I only take one before bed instead of the three you are supposed to take during the day.

They seem much stronger than the oil I tried before. That is good as they will last longer before I have to buy more.:T
  • candygirl
    Options
    I meant to say about the CBD tablets. I find these ones very strong and I only take one before bed instead of the three you are supposed to take during the day.

They seem much stronger than the oil I tried before. That is good as they will last longer before I have to buy more.:T

What strength and are they made from? I'm glad you can manage them :D

• Wednesday2000
    Options
    candygirl wrote: »
    What strength and are they made from? I'm glad you can manage them :D

They were from Healthspan. :)

I saw that Holland & Barrett had a sale on with the CBD they sell but they got mixed reviews. Jacob something, I think it was called.
  • candygirl
    Options
    They were from Healthspan. :)

I saw that Holland & Barrett had a sale on with the CBD they sell but they got mixed reviews. Jacob something, I think it was called.

Thanks, will look them up.The Holland and Barrett oil is very weak, but ok as a starter oil 😁

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family