Debate House Prices

In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.

Brexiters should be 'Ashamed of the harm to come"

Options

Comments

• ruggedtoast
    ruggedtoast Posts: 9,819 Forumite
    Options
    But it is also obvious that there are many older people who manifest not an iota of remorse about the chaos they have helped to create, not least for their grandchildren.

And true to form a lot of them have showed up on this thread. Just to remind the world how little they care.
  • Eric_the_half_a_bee
    Options
    And true to form a lot of them have showed up on this thread. Just to remind the world how little they care.

Thank goodness we have your moral guidance to keep us from straying too far.
  • ruggedtoast
    ruggedtoast Posts: 9,819 Forumite
    Options
    Thank goodness we have your moral guidance to keep us from straying too far.

You need to find the other half of your bee body, Eric.
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

sadly history shows how often the loony left are full of hate for their fellow human beings.
    Sadly, they are unable to accept that people have genuine difference of views of how best to address the issues of the day.
    Sadly unable to accept that power looms, tractors, machinery etc have been massive benefits to all the people.
    Obviously they accept the benefits for themselves : couldn't image toxic toastie doing a real days work on the land could we anymore than Engle or Marx or Mao or PolPot (even though thye had no trouble with mass murder.

I guess its why the left have resorted to mass murder so many times and why toxic toastie is so full of hatred for almost all of the people of the world.

Most of us care deeply about how people live, even if we disagree with toastie the solution is free lager, fags, lots of free spare rooms and blaming low educational standards on some mythical neoliberalism.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 August 2016 at 6:59PM
    Options
    I voted to leave and actively campaigned with the Vote Leave group. I see the next economic downturn (hopefully soon) as a opportunity to make money. The poor will make you richer. I know it's sounds wrong but that's how the rich get richer. You have no choice but to jump on the misery of others. It's survival of the fittest at the end of the day. The lefties would do the same thing when provided with the opportunity.
  • Tromking
    Tromking Posts: 2,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrginge wrote: »
    The lifelong Tory-voting unionist who now resorts to the guardian for their propaganda.

How times have changed.

Hamish has never been a Unionist, he prefers to operate under a flag of convenience.
    I have more respect for your average Scots nationalist.
    “Britain- A friend to all, beholden to none”. 🇬🇧
  • Kohoutek
    Kohoutek Posts: 2,861 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 21 August 2016 at 10:34PM
    Options
    I voted to leave and actively campaigned with the Vote Leave group. I see the next economic downturn (hopefully soon) as a opportunity to make money. The poor will make you richer. I know it's sounds wrong but that's how the rich get richer. You have no choice but to jump on the misery of others. It's survival of the fittest at the end of the day. The lefties would do the same thing when provided with the opportunity.

So you voted (and campaigned for) Brexit because you passionately believe in inequality? Well, at least you're honest.
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Kohoutek wrote: »
    So you voted (and campaigned for) Brexit became you passionately believe in inequality? Well, at least you're honest.

I've found downturns to be great levellers. A few parrots will fall off their perches.
  • posh*spice
    posh*spice Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options

That's got to be one of the worst posts ever written on this board.I hope you are a troll and that it's a joke.
    Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't think there should be massive wealth gaps between people. If there is a opportunity to make money, you make sure that you seize it. If you don't, someone else will.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure