22 Foxhole East

Comments

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    I just read that as you 'hoovered the trees' ... :D
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,852 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Sheesh! Even I am not that mad!
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    I dunno....
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • f0xh0les
    It's a fair cop, I'll go quietly, just cuff me and throw me in the back of the van.
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
  • f0xh0les
    The Caribbean fruitcake is in the oven. Will check on it in 2 hours.
    Most of the kitchen has been cleaned - probably another half hour will have it sorted - just not right now.
    DS3 and DS4 now have fluffy soft duvet covers and winter duvets on their beds. The advent calendars are full, and hanging off the stair rails on the top floor, and on cup hooks on the back of DS2s bedroom door.  He is being a troll and is best left in his cave.  His bedding was changed and he has new pillows. 
    Tomorrow I will tidy my room and clean the bathrooms. Get my booster jab, and if it wipes me out (like it has a lot of people I know - for no clearly apparent reason, they were fine for the other two) then there are 2 large pizzas in the freezer ready to be deployed for supper.   No fuss food.
    The living room needs a good clean, and the tree needs to go up, and some twinkly lights will go on,  and I have to ring DS1 to make sure he is alright. 
    Sunday we have two Xmas street fairs to go to, and football at 2pm - still have not managed to do the wander around town looking at the lights at 5pm. Good job we still have another   3 weeks to go.
    Still not been paid. They are looking into it - said the email I got at 7.20 this morning.
  • badmemory
    badmemory Posts: 7,718 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Definitely need a dartboard.  Being able to play darts is a life skill, on a level with being able to play poker even if not for money.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    badmemory said:
    Definitely need a dartboard.  Being able to play darts is a life skill, on a level with being able to play poker even if not for money.
    The one and only time i got a bullseye was playing darts in my cousins garage as a kid / teen. We were taking it in turns to turn our backs to the board and throw the darts over our shoulder...because what could possibly go wrong with that lol! Anyway, i got a bully. No speedboat though. 

Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• f0xh0les
    Banana and blueberry muffins took care of the bluebs,
    Maple roasted plums took care of the plums (with cinnamon yoghurt)
    Still have the celariac, pineapple (2 rings went on a pizza last night), oranges, and bananas to turn into something edible.
    Today is the day we have to start waiting in for parcels - 2 switches are coming at some point and the delivery man knocks and runs, leaving the parcel leaning up against the door in full view of anyone passing.
    Paid the cc down to £100, because the car service and MOT is on Friday and I might as well get the S&M points from it.
    Still not been paid.  That would have taken care of the car.  Oh well, if not last month, then this month. I hope.   Not had another email from them - I am assuming they are embarrassed and it will turn up whenever they run December payroll.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure