We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

22 Foxhole East

1…353354356358359…629

Comments

  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    I have a growing collection of wooden knobs you'd be welcome to if you were nearer...to be clear I mean ones from furniture I've recycled (hate the word upcycled, so twee)
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16


  • greent
    greent Posts: 11,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Happy birthday to DS2!
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20

    2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star
  • Like Groby pronounced grewby...
    (I think!)
    remove 2/100; read 1/10; ex 5/100; make /100; lose /10; save /1000; improve 5/100; protein 6/100
  • How does your DH pronounce Loughborough? Belvoir? 
    Fashion on a ration 2025 0/66 coupons spent
    79.5 coupons rolled over 4/75.5 coupons spent - using for secondhand purchases

    One
     income, home educating family 
  • Like Groby pronounced grewby...
    (I think!)
    That is how I say it.
    Fashion on a ration 2025 0/66 coupons spent
    79.5 coupons rolled over 4/75.5 coupons spent - using for secondhand purchases

    One
     income, home educating family 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.