Forum Home» Mortgage-Free Wannabe

22 Foxhole East - Page 253

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

22 Foxhole East

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Mortgage-Free Wannabe
2.9K replies 342K views

Replies

• kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can do ear muffs but not hats, i just look silly in them.
    Good luck running each day of half term, i was out this morning,  still really mild considering its mid Oct. 
    Was channelling my inner foxy earlier. Put together some heavy duty shelving i got from FB the other week (this saving £10 from screwfix) which went with the other shelves I'd finally put up after 4yrs in the house this summer.
    Tidied a load of boxes onto them (some of car boot stuff for next year as we lost this summer's booting), a box of stuff for the tip and prob some othee stuff OH would say I'm hoarding (i prob am but its stuff from DM that i quite like...if we had a bigger house).
    Anyway, the garage is at least tidier and boxes on shelves i can get to rather than stacked in a leaning tower of jenga.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16