Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Good luck getting them sold.

Thanks Bob :)

One thing sold on Amazon tonight and one thing that I had no idea would sell did...its DS's old football kit, it's well worn and had thread pulls, I said to DS it would only end up going to the clothing bin but it sold....for a £1

Need to sell more (am impatient, can't you tell? Lol) end if this month I will do something useful with the money.

Mentioned to DH tonight that next week I'd walk to the station, half hour walk, but DH said that if he's up he'd drop me off, so that will save some money in parking fees albeit for a week.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    £1 in the bag! It is addictive as you are finding out. I always check for watchers on my items :)
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • hugglemonster
    hugglemonster Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    £1 is more than you had yesterday, fingers crossed your other items sell well.

H x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Few items have sold on Amazon, first payout is due on Friday, this will automatically be paid off the BC.

I'm building up the PayPal account and will transfer the money out at the end of the month, that too will go off the BC.

One relisted item has a watcher, just hoping the others sell too. I forgot how addictive this is.

We were going to go to Camber Sands today, but as DH dud his back in a week ago and has now given in and book a doctors appointment for 10.15 today, after much nagging from moi, that's now off the agenda.

We are due to go to Southampton to see SIL for a BBQ tomorrow but that might not happen, just got to wait and see what the doctor says.

Need to go to the post office this morning and get some nicorette gum for DH and some padded envelopes for me.

Otherwise hoping for a LSD.

Have a good day everyone.

Pmo2
    X
  • natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Ooh, Camber Sands - not a million miles from me!
    Hope DH's back recovers quickly!!
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Had a great day yesterday with the inlaws, DH drove down and I drove back.

Doctor has given DH co-codamol and naproxen tablets, he's back is in spasm and these should help.

Back to work for me tomorrow and time to put my plan in place. Need to get DD's birthday presents this week, there's an Argos near site, so that helps as I can order before I go down there.

My plan, before I forget....take lunch/foody bits every day, this'll save money being in central London. Save/earn approx £50 the rest of this month.

With regard to taking my lunch, the site office is based in a church, the church hall next door has a kitchen, which is handy but three times a week they have AA meetings, so those days I can't use the microwave. So I'm thinking those days I'll take sandwiches or something cold to eat and the other two days, something I can heat up.

Off to the local airfield today as there's the BBMF flypast over the memorial, it's not a used airfield so once that's done we can walk around it.

Going to make flapjacks today too, so I can treat the boys on site and give the kids & hubby something to nibble on this week.

Have a great day.
  • FacelessNumber
    Options
    Sounds like you've really got going! Well done, hope August doesn't turn out too spendy for you.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Glad your husband has been given meds that seem to be helping. Back injuries are so awful.

Glad the selling is giving you a buzz too :)
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bums...just typed a lot and then lost it as the internet at work went down!

September Aims as follows:

15-20 NSD
    10 LSD
    15 AFD

Take lunch to work at least 4 times a week
    Food order end of August for September meal plan
    Sell more stuff on Ebay/Amazon - aiming for £100 to pay off extra on BC
    Update finances sheet to reflect the revised mortgage amount
    Womble like I've never Wombled before - I like this as so far I have amassed 30 points for Tesco :)
    Get something sorted for next years budget and birthdays etc.

Also updated on the BC - this has gone up as we needed to use it, plus with the interest the figure has jumped up....not going to beat myself up about it....just got more to sort for a while that's all.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Forgot to add I made £10.58 from Amazon which has come off the BC and I will withdraw £21 from Paypal for Ebay sales, which will also come off the BC.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure