Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 268.4K views

Replies

• MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    So had huge set back something never expected.. being born in British military hospital I've been requested to prove British citizenship. Both parents born in UK I was born overseas due to father being in army.. never in my life did I expect this never ever been issue before. Going to take 3 weeks to sort this another 3 week waiting around.. devastated! 😔😔
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    So had huge set back something never expected.. being born in British military hospital I've been requested to prove British citizenship. Both parents born in UK I was born overseas due to father being in army.. never in my life did I expect this never ever been issue before. Going to take 3 weeks to sort this another 3 week waiting around.. devastated! 😔😔
    No way! So sorry to hear that I was hoping you would be getting good news today! 

Fingers crossed it can be sorted quickly!
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    So my morgage broker came threw really well sent email arguing with precise about id. It worked I recieved my morgage offer about half hour ago... I'm so relieved. It was unexpected as was expecting it all to be sorted August so anyone going threw precise get a good broker and you'll be great took just under 3 weeks but was delay for week with valuation being booked in. I'm soooo made up..
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    So my morgage broker came threw really well sent email arguing with precise about id. It worked I recieved my morgage offer about half hour ago... I'm so relieved. It was unexpected as was expecting it all to be sorted August so anyone going threw precise get a good broker and you'll be great took just under 3 weeks but was delay for week with valuation being booked in. I'm soooo made up..
    So pleased for you.  We are exchanging contracts this week.. completion in just over 2 weeks!  All so exciting!!  Well done you x
  • MrsYa8MrsYa8 Forumite
    30 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help. 
    My wife and I applied to Precise and received AIP. We submitted our application 2 weeks ago and had our first round of questions last Thursday and replied Friday. We were charged for valuation fee at the start of the application. Today, we received a refund of the valuation fee, does that mean we have been declined? We haven't had an update from them yet.
    Please could I ask if you had a positive outcome? Our valuation fee was refunded 2 days ago and no explanation from our MA or from Precise. We are incredibly worried that out application has been rejected. Thank you. 
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    How long did it take to recieve offer by post mine was issued last Wed still not had my paper offer???
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    How long did it take to recieve offer by post mine was issued last Wed still not had my paper offer???
    Ours took 7-8 days but included a bank holiday Monday x 
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    Ours took 3 days.  Come back to say completed on Friday it was completely painless, just a phonecall to say it was all done x
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    I got it Thursday our post been delayed due to staff shortage.. posted back just sit back relax now wait to exchange and keys in Oct.. 😊 enjoy your new homes everyone 
  • positivevibe1231positivevibe1231 Forumite
    2 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I have been following the thread for a week or so. I understand most people are purchasing a new build my situation is very different. I live in a rented cottage and have agreed to purchase from the landlord. It needs updating, the Valuer has contacted today to arrange a valuation does anyone know the precise values are generous in their valuations. I’m worried that it won’t come up to valuation and then I won’t get the mortgage offer.