Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 269K views

Replies

• MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    So my update today is I settled 2.3k of debt only leaves credit card and our loans 7k debt but on 56k between us but only after 117k morgage...in 3 months cleared 6k debt.. gotta be improvemt and we was accepted dip b4 this so this one should fly.. had 3 defaults 1 fell off another is not my debt so is being removed.. productive day.. 2 week 5 days to start application 😁😁
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    The account we had arrangement on we cleared so hoping that littlewoods won't ruin our life.. also closed it down never again having catalog in my life.. 
  • KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    The account we had arrangement on we cleared so hoping that littlewoods won't ruin our life.. also closed it down never again having catalog in my life.. 
    Thats good going that! We weren’t gonna pay our debt off as brokers said we didn’t need to but ended up doing it before finding the house and I’m so glad we did now! ☺️ I really want to ring Precise again even though I got told off yesterday 😂 My broker will be ringing them later today but I just can’t help myself, its an addiction 🙈😂 Hope you all get some good news soon! 
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Aaahhhhhhhh ohhh my f*******k I have my mortgage offer!!!!
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    KLHughes said:
    Oh my god that’s amazing so pleased for you congratulations x

68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Honestly can’t believe it! I didn’t think it would be possible with the amount of defaults we had (all older than 2 years) Heres our timeline-

🔘DIP - 30th March
    🔘ATP Submitted - 5th April (ish)
    🔘ATP Given- 9th April
    🔘Mortgage Application Submitted (asked for valuation to be done once they were happy to offer)- 22nd April (house developer made us wait until the house was at a certain build stage)

🔘First mortgage questions- 29th April (transaction questions about a parking fine, another bank statement, work references, wet signature on disclosure of incentive form)

🔘Then from then till 20th may it was basically precise trying to get my work references as they thought they had emailed but they had actually posted a letter to our works instead🤦‍♀️ 
    🔘Valuation booked - 20th May
    🔘Valuation- 21st may
    🔘OFFER!!!! - 25th may!!!!!!

Our solicitors are behind because apparently they didn’t receive the Help to buy ATP documents but I know they did as I was copied in the email. Anyway they are on with the searches now so as soon as thats done we can exchange! Im so shocked we managed it, i’ve followed this thread for a long time and honestly never explected to get an offer with Precise! Our bank statements have way to many food transactions on them😂🤦‍♀️ Our broker was amazing! Happy to recommend her to anyone ❤️ Good luck!!

58 Posts
    10 Posts
    Omg congrats I can't wait to start mine now.. makes me feel I'm going to get this reading all these positive posts.. go enjoy your new home 🥰🥰🥰
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    KLHughes said:
    Yay!!! 🎉 Congratulations!! Hopefully all looks good on the paperwork. Not sure how long it takes to arrive. 
    My searches are mid flow but there are lengthy delays getting them back at the moment so fingers crossed for end of June for us all. Xxx
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Still no news! Dreaded CML form was sent back on Monday (3rd attempt). Valuation was fine on Friday. Hoping to hear tomorrow.

just keeping my fingers crossed they don’t ask for anything else....

• pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    Well done on offer, we have gone back to the start with a new application now for transfer of equity.  Fingers crossed this is done quickly x