Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 268.3K views
1177178180182183190

Replies

  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I’ve just had an update that the solicitors have received the mortgage offer so at least they can start raising the enquiries now 😍 just one more search to come back fingers crossed by Tuesday x 
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Masrat1 said:
    Hi,
    We are just submitting an offer through our broker today hopefully. They are hopeful and we have had a DIP and reserved a flat using it. We now have our ATP so I guess it's just the wait. What would be the earliest stage we would know if we won't get an offer? We are completely new to all this and my partner is worried due to her credit history.
    My credit report is shocking and we got our offer.

    I think it depends they do a credit search very early on mine was the day of submission. I don’t think they would invest the time if they were nt happy with the report. However, they will have looked at the report for DIP so that’s positive. 
  • KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    I really don’t know what to do with this acceptance of offer letter🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Everyone is saying different, majority are saying don’t date but are saying date. Solicitors have also said the searches wont be back until end of june!!! They were put in a month ago😩 This is more stressful than when we were waiting for a mortgage offer :(
  • MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    Masrat1 said:
    Hi,
    We are just submitting an offer through our broker today hopefully. They are hopeful and we have had a DIP and reserved a flat using it. We now have our ATP so I guess it's just the wait. What would be the earliest stage we would know if we won't get an offer? We are completely new to all this and my partner is worried due to her credit history.
    Hopefully not long but could you keep me updated on here mines going in very soon so be good to see how fast they working threw things 
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    We are now getting so much pressure from the people in the chain above to get our transfer of equity completed by the end of June.  I don't think we have a chance in hell to get it done that quickly.  I'm hoping that this document review is the last before valuation then we might have a chance.  I couldn't take another setback.  2.5 years trying to buy a house and 4 purchases that have fallen through through no fault of our own.. I just need this done.  Fingers crossed we get to valuation this week.
  • MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    58 Posts
    10 Posts
    We are now getting so much pressure from the people in the chain above to get our transfer of equity completed by the end of June.  I don't think we have a chance in hell to get it done that quickly.  I'm hoping that this document review is the last before valuation then we might have a chance.  I couldn't take another setback.  2.5 years trying to buy a house and 4 purchases that have fallen through through no fault of our own.. I just need this done.  Fingers crossed we get to valuation this week.
    Fingers crossed for.. 🤞
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    We are now getting so much pressure from the people in the chain above to get our transfer of equity completed by the end of June.  I don't think we have a chance in hell to get it done that quickly.  I'm hoping that this document review is the last before valuation then we might have a chance.  I couldn't take another setback.  2.5 years trying to buy a house and 4 purchases that have fallen through through no fault of our own.. I just need this done.  Fingers crossed we get to valuation this week.
    30th of June is only 3 weeks ago does nt seem like they are being realistic at all. It took a week after our offer before we received the paperwork for the mortgage.

    our valuation happened quickly then the offer via email was received a couple of days later x

    good luck x
  • Masrat1Masrat1 Forumite
    7 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Masrat1 said:
    Hi,
    We are just submitting an offer through our broker today hopefully. They are hopeful and we have had a DIP and reserved a flat using it. We now have our ATP so I guess it's just the wait. What would be the earliest stage we would know if we won't get an offer? We are completely new to all this and my partner is worried due to her credit history.
    Hopefully not long but could you keep me updated on here mines going in very soon so be good to see how fast they working threw things 
    Well our application went in at the end of last week and the broker claims we should hear something this week, we have paid for the valuation so now it's a waiting game I guess!
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    helzyb said:
    We are now getting so much pressure from the people in the chain above to get our transfer of equity completed by the end of June.  I don't think we have a chance in hell to get it done that quickly.  I'm hoping that this document review is the last before valuation then we might have a chance.  I couldn't take another setback.  2.5 years trying to buy a house and 4 purchases that have fallen through through no fault of our own.. I just need this done.  Fingers crossed we get to valuation this week.
    30th of June is only 3 weeks ago does nt seem like they are being realistic at all. It took a week after our offer before we received the paperwork for the mortgage.

    our valuation happened quickly then the offer via email was received a couple of days later x

    good luck x
    I completely agree.  I understand they want the stamp duty break, don't we all, there is nothing more I can do at this point x
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    helzyb said:
    We are now getting so much pressure from the people in the chain above to get our transfer of equity completed by the end of June.  I don't think we have a chance in hell to get it done that quickly.  I'm hoping that this document review is the last before valuation then we might have a chance.  I couldn't take another setback.  2.5 years trying to buy a house and 4 purchases that have fallen through through no fault of our own.. I just need this done.  Fingers crossed we get to valuation this week.
    30th of June is only 3 weeks ago does nt seem like they are being realistic at all. It took a week after our offer before we received the paperwork for the mortgage.

    our valuation happened quickly then the offer via email was received a couple of days later x

    good luck x
    I completely agree.  I understand they want the stamp duty break, don't we all, there is nothing more I can do at this point x
    Ahhhh I didn’t think about stamp duty!
    oh no hope you get lucky x
Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides