Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 263.9K views

Replies

• MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Aww congrats enjoy your new home 🥰
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    KLHughes said:
    helzyb said:
    KLHughes said:
    I really don’t know what to do with this acceptance of offer letter🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Everyone is saying different, majority are saying don’t date but are saying date. Solicitors have also said the searches wont be back until end of june!!! They were put in a month ago😩 This is more stressful than when we were waiting for a mortgage offer :(
    Hi
    how are you getting on x were still stuck waiting for searches….
    feels like forever x 
    Hi
    We actually exchanged today!! ☺️ It took ages for the searches to come back but we kept chasing the solicitors and they ended up making sure we hd everything else all ready, contracts signed etc so then when the searches came back late yesterday we could exchange straight away! Deposit was paid yesterday, jesus that was so scary!! I was petrified I was gonna put the wrong details in and transfer it to the wrong person😂🙈 
    Our house won’t be completed until aug-oct but the building seems to be getting done fast so fingers crossed it won’t be long until we can move it.

Keep going everyone, its so worth it! My advice would be to just keep chasing! There were so many times lenders/solicitors/developer needed more info/paperwork, or had questions but didnt let me know so if it wasn’t for me me chasing non stop then I wouldn’t have found out!
    x
    Oh how fab that’s brilliant news! 
    Our expected date for the searches was the 16th so going to chase that up next week. 

57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Anyone had any news from precise today.. my house now been put back till Oct I'm pushing homelessness at this rate but lucky my landlord had no offers for house I'm renting yet... hoping this remains for few months.. application went in wed not heard yet though.
  • Awil31Awil31 Forumite
    11 Posts
    10 Posts
    Anyone had any news from precise today.. my house now been put back till Oct I'm pushing homelessness at this rate but lucky my landlord had no offers for house I'm renting yet... hoping this remains for few months.. application went in wed not heard yet though.
    We were expecting to hear something last week, our MA asked for more info (which they already had) for precise the Friday before last. 2nd of June our full application went in and we still haven't heard anything from Precise directly yet. Losing faith a bit. Exchange of contracts is meant to be the 24th but we're still waiting on two searches due 9/7, solicitors didn't start the searches until the 14th despite being paid on the 2nd. Our MA is unresponsive unless they want something, tried chasing them up for a progress report early this morning but no reply.

Luckily our developers aren't too fussy about going over if the balls rolling (they are just as bad handing information over)

• pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    So they have instructed the valuation today and wait for it... a three week wait for a survey, 3 weeks!  We are not looking at completion at this rate before the end of July.  Everything is taking soooo long. I should be overjoyed but the whole process is just sooo frustrating ..tbf not precises fault.
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    So they have instructed the valuation today and wait for it... a three week wait for a survey, 3 weeks!  We are not looking at completion at this rate before the end of July.  Everything is taking soooo long. I should be overjoyed but the whole process is just sooo frustrating ..tbf not precises fault.
    Hopefully it will be quicker ours wasn’t a long wait. I phoned the valuation company to find out when our date was… maybe try that in a few days!

Brilliant news tho x 
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    helzyb said:
    Hopefully it will be quicker ours wasn’t a long wait. I phoned the valuation company to find out when our date was… maybe try that in a few days!

Brilliant news tho x 
    Funnily enough the mortgage company or the MB didn't tell us it had been instructed, just got a call from the surveyor saying they needed to book the valuation.  Maybe it is the back log from the people waiting to complete in time for the stamp duty holiday. X
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    We got a new update today, confirmation the application is accepted Subject to valuation and the next best news managed to get the valuation booked for Monday instead of three weeks away!  Wohoo on the home stretch x
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    We got a new update today, confirmation the application is accepted Subject to valuation and the next best news managed to get the valuation booked for Monday instead of three weeks away!  Wohoo on the home stretch x
    Congratulations brilliant news x 
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Oh wish mine don't look to be that straight forward few issues on application now rectified. Should hear something early next week... x