Round and round the overdraft....soon to be no more

Options

Comments

• louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    They're a breed I shall never understand MTG! We've only been together 2 yrs, don't think he's used to being with someone who has an opinion. He actually quite admires me for it, but it bloody frustrates him as well!

He's taken himself into the bedroom with his precious Amazon fire stick.
  • SpekySquarehead
    Options
    I'd just like to chip in and defend my fellow sex. Not all men are hard to understand, although at times I agree, some certainly are.

Keep going with the NSD's, see if you can set a new bench mark this month.
  • louby40
    Options
    Speky I know men aren't all the same, you're all weird in a different way :rotfl:

Another NSD today! I can't believe it's Thursday tomorrow.

Not a lot happeneing, just working and sleeping. Got a busy February so quite happy to have a quiet, cheap January!

:j
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    louby40 wrote: »
    They're a breed I shall never understand MTG! We've only been together 2 yrs, don't think he's used to being with someone who has an opinion. He actually quite admires me for it, but it bloody frustrates him as well!

He's taken himself into the bedroom with his precious Amazon fire stick.

Men are not hard too understand we are complicated lol

And you have it wrong he has gone too his mancave his space not his bedroom lol
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • SpekySquarehead
    Options
    Louby - what get's me is we're fast approaching half way through January already! I've a feeling this year will fly by.

Well done on the NSD. Keep em up.
  • louby40
    Options
    Speky today is NSD#7 and it's only the 12th! My best is 12 so would love to beat that if I can.

Very windy here yesterday and it's blown our fence down. Not sure whose side it belongs to, I presume mine but my neighbour knows a fencer and has offered to go halves to put it right. It's currently propped up with a piece of wood. thank heavens for an emergency fund.

Crazy day at school - it's been snowing on and off since lunchtime so the kids have been hyper. They are all praying for a snow day!
  • louby40
    Options
    Well today has been a snow day! The traffic from 7am-10am was horrendous so people were just stuck as the snow came down. My school is in the Moorlands so always seems to get the snow really badly.

At 4pm it's now completely gone. I've spent a few hours doing school work, went to do my Aldi shop instead of tomorrow as they've given out more snow later and it's going to freeze. I hate driving in it.

My heating bill (dual fuel) is going up next month from £73 to £109. Shocked at the jump but my eldest son is in the house all day and has been putting the heating on instead of a bloomin jumper. I knew it would go up. I shall move providers when my fixed term is up in June. But everyone has been ordered to turn off lights and TV's.

Boys are with their dad tonight & tomorrow so steak and chips for tea!
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jealous of your snow day Louby, we had a late opening at ours!

Eeekkkk to the hike in the bill :eek: xx
    Mummytogirls x

• debtfreeoneday
    Options
    I'm also jealous of your snow day! We haven't had snow down here for 6 years now!
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Louby, popping to say hi. Well done on the nsd, think I am going to have to start on that challenge!
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport