Waitrose staff are rude and horrible.

Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 7 May 2016 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Sorry op, you sound just a little ... unhinged.

Oh, and jogging bottoms are for jogging. Only poor people wear them as casual attire.

Nonsense. They can be very smart casual attire. Particularly if worn the right way.
    Talk about a sweeping statement! Judgemental! (No I don't wear them myself so I'm not outraged)
  • RainbowUnicorn_3
    Options
    Well, I have only just found this website so I doubt it was me.
  • RainbowUnicorn_3
    Options
    Right. So you've just proved my point then about waitrose shoppers being snobs. And, yes, I am poor. Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed in waitrose?
  • ARandomMiser
    ARandomMiser Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    Options
    Either the OP is trolling or they suffer badly from inverted snobbery, but i am inclined to think the former since much of the post does not make logical sense and, as judge judy would say, if it doesn't make sense then it isn't true.
    IITYYHTBMAD
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    One way in and one way out for cars but I would be very surprised if there wasn't at least a couple of entrances for pedestrians. (which is what the OP was talking about).

Be suprised then, the carpark has a fence around it, you have no choice but to come out the way you go in, driving or walking.
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    Untitled_zpsmmr85gzl.png
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry op, you sound just a little ... unhinged.

Oh, and jogging bottoms are for jogging. Only poor people wear them as casual attire.

Don't know anyone who jogs in "jogging bottoms", much too warm and sweaty, a proper pair of running shorts/trousers which wick the moisture away from the body is the way to go (with a layer of good compression wear underneath).
  • iltisman
    iltisman Posts: 2,589 Forumite
    Options
    I always thought the stripes down the side of track suit bottoms indicated how many types of drugs the wearer deals in.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,843 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I think this post probably says more about Torquay than it does about Waitrose
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    Right. So you've just proved my point then about waitrose shoppers being snobs. And, yes, I am poor. Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed in waitrose?

Well no.

I have a Waitrose in my town. It is one of only 6 in the country which is a John Lewis / Waitrose combo.

It was built next to a council housing estate and the cheaper end of private homes.

I have never seen them ban anybody poor or otherwise.

As for the rudeness it could be that some of the staff transferred over from Somerfield and are still to whittled down by leaving etc.

I find that Waitrose tend to employ a certain type of staff, slightly more intelligent than your average supermarket staff.

As for that insult by the woman, ignore her, her type are gradually dispersing by natural selection eg death.

If they were to ban anybody it should be those ridiculous men with hipster beards.:D
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income