CD105 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 ButterflyBabe
    CD3 kirtsypoos

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    LittleMissGiggle
    (06.10.16)
    Slinky_Selina (26.10.16)

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Options
    FF still hasn't pin pointed OV, so I'm still guessing at my dpo. It says 4 dpo if I use a discarded temp reading. Can't say I'm optimistic this month but waiting to see what happens. On the bright side, I stepped on the scales today and despite gaining 4lbs in December, I still weigh less now than at the start of Nov. Must get focussed now to lose a bit more weight.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)
    TTC #3..........
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, happy Sunday everyone.

Orange I am so sorry to hear your news, I hope you are ok.

RachyLou How are things going with you? Have you booked your holiday?

Thank you twigpig for adding me to the list and keeping it updated. Well done on the weight loss, especially over Christmas!

Welcome Lina T, how are you getting on?

Good luck kirstypoos, I have heard that there is slightly more chance of catching on your first cycle after stopping the pill, something to do with hormone rebalancing so fingers crossed for you. You never know despite having the PCOS and endo to compete with. If not, are you going to try ovulation testing? I'm going to invest in a ClearBlue test if I don't catch this cycle. I was a bit apprehensive at first, also given the cost but I'm starting to think it makes sense to at least have an idea when in the cycle you are ovulating as it can vary so much (I think I do). Apps like Ovia are fab (and I love all the info it gives you) but I'm struggling to identify my own symptoms accurately so I think I'm going to give the testing kits a try.

Hi DSM348, welcome to the thread.

What are people's thoughts on exercise whilst TTC? My husband and I have been running at least 5k weekly for the past year around our area which is incredibly hilly. I have always found it really tough, for example this morning my heart rate was at an average of 166bpm (I'm 31) which is very intense. I have been advised by friends not to run whilst TTC as it can stop you conceiving?
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Me again (sorry)! I kept up all my exercising whilst TTC -it kept me sane. I actually trained up and finally got my 10k time under 1hr in May which was just before I got my BFP.

I probably wouldn't have gone from zero to marathon, and I did choose not to push myself to train for a half marathon, but circuits, yoga and running at my usual level kept going - even until i was about 16 weeks pregnant!

Exercise was definitely a destresser for me, and stress was effecting our TTC journey so the exercise was definitely the greater good.
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • Chelle22
    Options
    cats2012 wrote: »
    Me again (sorry)! I kept up all my exercising whilst TTC -it kept me sane. I actually trained up and finally got my 10k time under 1hr in May which was just before I got my BFP.

I probably wouldn't have gone from zero to marathon, and I did choose not to push myself to train for a half marathon, but circuits, yoga and running at my usual level kept going - even until i was about 16 weeks pregnant!

Exercise was definitely a destresser for me, and stress was effecting our TTC journey so the exercise was definitely the greater good.

Thank you cats that's good to know. I find the exercise tough but feel so much better for it afterwards, and as you say it is a great for stress. Thanks for your thoughts.
  • penguingirl
    penguingirl Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Options
    Yep I'm another who kept running whilst ttc and continued on- off until about 14 wks pg (but didn't push myself and didn't race)
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Options
    I'm doing virtually zero exercise right now. Want to get my food under control first, then will pick up exercise more. I did 30 day shred and went to the gym and swimming last time around, but I was a lot lighter then! :). I kept up the gym (modified of course) until 12 weeks then was too nervous about it so gave it a rest..... 3 years on, I'm still resting. Lol

Haven't heard anything about hindering ttc......
    TTC #3..........
  • april87
    april87 Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm another that's totally for continuing exercise. As Cats said I find it helps a lot to destress. I continued my usual weights routine whilst ttc, and only had it modified once I found out I was pregnant (told not to push so much). I'm still at the gym doing weights 3 times a week at 19 weeks. Personally I couldn't cope without having the gym to go to, I find it helps just to have some me time and it keeps me sane.
  • Chelle22
    Options
    Thanks everyone, really appreciate you sharing your experiences :)
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Hey all, I've been a long time thread lurker and finally ready to join in :)
    Got married last April and just turned 30 a few months ago. Im officially on CD1 today.

I've just stopped taking the pill after having 'the chat' with my DH. How long did everyone find it took them to get back to normal after stopping the pill? I've read lots of different things but figured If I come off it now then hopefully in a couple months time it would of calmed down enough to have regular cycles and can be NTNP in the meantime.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback