IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

New unexpected ticket

Options
15678911»

Comments

• tati
    tati Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    @olddinosaur Those are fantastic news because I am now about to submit my defense for a fine for parking on Heath Parade NW9. I do now, at least, have a hope that it might not end up in court and be discontinued perhaps too!

However, my problem is that I have been ignoring everything up until court claim and I have thrown away ALL Gladstones' letters :( I have sent an acknowlegedment and have a about a week left to submit defense.

Shall I start own thread if this is considered 'bumping' a thread, sorry!
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, starting your own thread is a good idea. Hijacking someone else's can get confusing and won't get you the best advice.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for warning but if court say discontinued am hoping that is correct, that's why didn't put anything on mse as was suspicious of Gladstone email. Has anyone had acknowledgement of a dismissed claim from the court or is their word over the phone good enough?

Well done! :T

Hearing on the phone from a Court clerk or officer that the claim is discontinued, in addition to having that email from G's is enough. Your case sounds ripe for a DPA claim but as you say you might want to see how others pan out this year first.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • old_dinosaur
    Options
    Thanks all again I jump from one challenge to another as daughter has recently had a car accident not her fault but as 3rd party now saying it is so will set up another post.
  • old_dinosaur
    Options
    Finally when will the PPC take down the charge from their website do I send email as surely by now G must have informed them they've lost!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure