Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see everyone! I am going to be the odd one out because I was using the blue layout and now things look smaller to me!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,840 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Gosh it's very bright. I do like though that it will go to the newest post 
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Lovely to see you Torry x
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Can I have some good thoughts for tomorrow morning please? I am having my exploratory surgery and it will be my first time under general anaesthetic. I am panicking quite a lot but my consultant has assured me that they will give me something when I arrive which will mean that I won't care about anything at all. I am hoping he is right.

• geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    WaS you will be fine it is just like going to sleep,people have ops every day.I have to have my cataracts done which you have to stay awake for and am dreading it,keep putting off making the appointment,if they would put me to sleep I  would have it tomorrow
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    Brilliantly done, WaS.  Hoping the removed polyps will resolve all the problems!  (And just think of your lip as sexylip lol_ x
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can I have some good thoughts for tomorrow morning please? I am having my exploratory surgery and it will be my first time under general anaesthetic.

Sorry, I missed this when you first posted but I'm glad it went well (sore lip aside) and I hope everything resolves itself.
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Thank you both, I am fine now other than having a sore lip. I saw my consultant today and he will see me every month for the next 6 months to make sure there are no problems. The type of coil that they have given me can cause migraines, adult acne and depression. Considering I already have adult acne, suffer with migraines and the depression speaks for itself they have to make sure nothing gets worse. I am being very well looked after though!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback