Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes, Gitdog looks like he's mastered the Dogagility after all, or does the camera lie? :D:D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,805 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    He's a bull terrier. He does it properly occasionally. If he can be arsed. Otherwise he makes up his own course or has a bit of a relax while pondering whether or not to carry on.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Ahh those pics have made my day Elsien :D

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Pyxis
    Options

Perhaps Gitdog could try singing and playing the piano instead?.............

(I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Dandy Candy, your GP or dentist or similar may be happy to do this for you.
    Good luck.
    My GP gave me a ref for a volunteer job.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm a bit panicky right now, when I came back at 7pm there was a few junkies congregating outside my flat obviously out of it, after 20 minutes I called police who moved them along but they came back 10 minutes later and shouted outside, and what sounded like my name.

Then just after midnight had some rough guy walk through my garden and onto veranda and knock on door and window and when I peered out of curtain he saw me and shouted something.
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    It is not encouraging when after your second PIP assessment the assessor says "I hope have done it right so you don't need another!" So do I...
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Pyxis
    Options
    It is not encouraging when after your second PIP assessment the assessor says "I hope have done it right so you don't need another!" So do I...

Has it been done now, WaS? :A
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    edited 16 January 2019 at 1:04AM
    Options
    OK, it's official that I am in some sort of a time warp. How can it possibly be so long since I've been on this thread?

deka - that does sound horrid. Keep safe in your lovely home, and don't let the !!!!!!s grind you down!

elsien - yay for Gitdog! And for his owner, who has shown great perseverance in training him!

dandy - you've got friends here! Would it help if we put a testimonial together saying how helpful and supportive you are on this thread? Just an idea.....

And AO - it's lovely to hear from you! Do post occasionally and carry on getting better!
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Love the Gitdog pics! He looks proud of himself!

I hope it's all done now, Pyxis. The assessor told me there would be at least a 6 week before I hear the outcome but it seems to be out of my hands now. She seemed to suspect I have Bipolar as that is what all of her questions were pointing towards which was interesting. We shall see what happens next!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback