We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…1213151718…76

Comments

  • Happymac
    Happymac Posts: 215 Forumite
    £8 Mysurvey ...total £8.22...just £146.78 to go:rotfl:
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • olaf2014
    olaf2014 Posts: 71
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not done well to day done £0 big fat £0
    Been hiding under a rock for that last few years hoping it will go away but it doesn't now is the time for the rocket 🚀 I want to be no I need to be debt free Debt free #45 £5.50- £500 1p challenge £47.19 - £667.95 (Doing this in a random order). £5 a day Jan - total £103.37 (short but only way is up£5 a day Feb - total £19.13. Debt free by march 2025 (if pay mins)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,173
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    £6 to add for me today (tips)

    I know Im a little obsessed with my earning on bounts...(just claimed my second voucher) but have made a discovery.

    I have been getting around 8000 steps in at work (restaurant) for a 7/8 hour shift but decided out of curiosity to wear it on my right arm which is my dominant hand.

    12000 steps!! Thats a considerable amount more and guess where it will be staying from now on. :rotfl:

    Walking home from work as well easily gives me at least 14000 steps per day :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • about £8 net from a sale today - amazing how the clutter is managing to pay my CC payments every month now ! :cool:

    Wihout this thread I could be in real trouble by now, debt wise.

    Plus I've got an upgraade on my attendance record - 4 years now apparently :rotfl:
  • £6 to add for me today (tips)

    I know Im a little obsessed with my earning on bounts...(just claimed my second voucher) but have made a discovery.

    I have been getting around 8000 steps in at work (restaurant) for a 7/8 hour shift but decided out of curiosity to wear it on my right arm which is my dominant hand.

    12000 steps!! That's a considerable amount more and guess where it will be staying from now on. :rotfl:

    Walking home from work as well easily gives me at least 14000 steps per day :D

    I haven't done bounts because I thought you had to have your phone on you all the time and we are not allowed phones in the building in work I have to leave it in the car. What do you wear on your wrist to work with it? Do you still have to have your phone on you ? x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've braved the snow today to do a mystery shop, which earned me £10. This evening I've written some product descriptions on Textbroker for £6 and a survey for 30p. There are more orders waiting on one of my Textbroker teams, so I'll try and get some more of these done tonight and tomorrow.
  • I haven't done bounts because I thought you had to have your phone on you all the time and we are not allowed phones in the building in work I have to leave it in the car. What do you wear on your wrist to work with it? Do you still have to have your phone on you ? x

    I invested in a fitbit hr which was about £90 but cheaper ones available. There are other fitness trackers around too which are compatible with bounts.

    Worth investigating.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Grabs39
    Grabs39 Posts: 364
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £40 from job #2 - £10 petrol = £30 :)
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Morning! Got up today to find two £5 AGCs in my inbox from Swags, and a regular saver account I've been paying into for the last year has paid out £51.33 in interest so really pleased to be able to add that. I'm off work today so going to try and keep up the momentum and get some surveys done and items on the bay.
    Hope you all have a good day!
    Nice way to wake up Holly. Hope the rest of the day went as well for you :T
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    KatyC4 wrote: »
    Another £5 after fees & postage from evil bay.
    Have more items to put on just need to motivate myself to do it.

    £90/£155
    Doing well there Katy :j Come on - you can get motivated :D
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.