🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

Options

Comments

• Deb4
    Deb4 Posts: 252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    another 0.20 from OnePulse, and a £1.50 sell on ebay yesterday.

Make £2022 in 2022 #69 £2247.73/£2022
    Make £2023 in 2023 #4 £395.92 /£2023
    Declutter 2023 in 2023 35/2023
  • gilly41
    gilly41 Posts: 909 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge....please could you add me again at £5 a day.
    I have just made £15 today on quidco(just been paid) and also I bought a £2 scratchcard yesterday and won £10 so that's £8 profit:)
    Total of £23/£155
    Thanks x
    Sealed pot challenge 7...my number is 2144.....started Nov 29th ....
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    From a making money point of view I've had a really great day today. I got 100 for my dog walks (I get paid after a certain number of walks rather than every time) and then I sold a load of Warhammer that the kids didn't want anymore for 200, but I had to give 100 to my son (which is fair enough, he used his pocket money years ago to buy it). I sold it to someone who we know and I'm sure that we would have got more if I'd have fleabayed it. Honestly though, it's way less hassle to give it all to him, and it's really nice that our friend will get a load of joy out of it.

I am beginning to understand though where all of our money went - we used to be such big spenders....

My total so far is 275 for the month. I have a goal of making at least 6000 by the end of July to pay for our move. It's a lot to do but I'll be doing quite a bit of invigilation in May and June and we have furniture to sell which should make a bit.
    Trying to keep in budget.

• cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've made my first eBay sale for a while, £9.80 after fees and postage. Also done a survey on My survey for 50p. I've booked in 7 mystery shops to do in the next few days, feeling tired at the thought of it, but will be good to make a good chunk early in the month.
  • esuhl
    esuhl Posts: 9,409 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kimbobaloo wrote: »
    Fairyclicks im up to 27.87 from the initial free 20.00 received on recyclix, is it worth putting my own money into it? ill be honest I'm not quite understanding how it works, is there a possibility of loosing the money? Is it a short term investment or long term?

I'd be very careful. Recyclix looks like a typical HYIP scam. Why would a company do all the hard work so that you can earn a profit without doing anything useful at all?

I posted here about it:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=70246134&postcount=11
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 3 March 2016 at 8:15PM
    Options
    kimbobaloo wrote: »
    Nothing much to add for me so far this month, ive been getting lots of freebies though, and had my first alba science trial too.
    I have had 3p interest from the bank, but I'm waiting to hear from Experian which could have a nice cheque for me, it was in the MSE newsletter yesterday about it if you paid for an account between 2011 and 2014 you were wrongly sold some sort of insurance, fingers crossed, hopefully some surbey sits will pay out later this month too as I have been working on them.

Welcome to all the new comers :) I only started last month and its suprising how easy it can be to make extra money! good luck to you all.

Fairyclicks im up to 27.87 from the initial free 20.00 received on recyclix, is it worth putting my own money into it? ill be honest I'm not quite understanding how it works, is there a possibility of loosing the money? Is it a short term investment or long term?

Im going to make a big dent in the big bertha CC tomorrow too thanks to last months earnings :)

I do believe Recyclix is a genuine company as i have done quite a lot of research into it - It is a registered company which can be seen here: http://www.krs-online.com.pl/recycli...s-1503451.html (This site is the National Court Register providing access to the database KRS - Poland))

Despite this i wouldn't recommend putting any of your own money into it - The investment time is quite long and no business is guaranteed to last. The 20 euros free amount provides a way to get some cash back and is a nice little bonus so i would just go with that ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Debtfreedolly
    Options
    Another quiet day... More photos taken and shared and a few sales agreed to be completed at a later date but a total of zero for the second day in a row :( most demotivating :(

Day 3/0/£42.10
  • Procrastinater
    Options
    Just £2.50 Roadkill today - Well actually twas a fiver - but split it with OH x :heartpuls
  • shellyosborne
    Options
    Congratulations Aesop :)

I am off the mark with £23.62 payable from quidco from what seems like a million years ago.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the month x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • holly_golightly
    Options
    Finally got a quidco payment that I've been waiting ages for so that's £39.56 to add. I've also had a couple of ebay sales that came to £13.88 and found 1p in roadkill today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport