We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…1011131516…76

Comments

  • olaf2014
    olaf2014 Posts: 71
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Made £2.50 today so excited (I no its not much but it all adds up)
    Been hiding under a rock for that last few years hoping it will go away but it doesn't now is the time for the rocket 🚀 I want to be no I need to be debt free Debt free #45 £5.50- £500 1p challenge £47.19 - £667.95 (Doing this in a random order). £5 a day Jan - total £103.37 (short but only way is up£5 a day Feb - total £19.13. Debt free by march 2025 (if pay mins)
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you haven't made a lot in a day just keep saying 'many drops fill the bucket'. Every little bit adds up. I have some friends here who think I am daft for selling off stuff for small amounts of money but honestly, all those little bits add up over time. They often say they can't be bothered and it's a hassle and they'd rather give it away. I usually say 'lucky you that you can afford to give away everything' and to be honest, I quite enjoy the 'thrill' of making a sale, even if it's just a few pennies.
    Trying to keep in budget.

    2270
  • I know it's a bit late but I'd like to give this a go. Could certainly do with raising a bit of extra money this month as the car is due it's MOT at the end of the month and I know it's going to need a bit of work done on it, so this is a great way to get motivated.

    Can you put me down for £10 a day please. :)
  • olaf2014
    olaf2014 Posts: 71
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just took £10 for a party booking deposit.
    Been hiding under a rock for that last few years hoping it will go away but it doesn't now is the time for the rocket 🚀 I want to be no I need to be debt free Debt free #45 £5.50- £500 1p challenge £47.19 - £667.95 (Doing this in a random order). £5 a day Jan - total £103.37 (short but only way is up£5 a day Feb - total £19.13. Debt free by march 2025 (if pay mins)
  • SBF79
    SBF79 Posts: 98
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'd like to join the challenge please. My goal is £5 a day, £155 for the month of March.

    So far this month (which are actual cash withdrawls in March accumulated over the previous month)

    £23.57 from Checkoutsmart
    £6.75 from Shopitize
    £14.75 from Panelbase
    £1.88 from Qmee

    I have a focus group next week which will be £65.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    I received a £5 Boots voucher today earned in town by completing a market research survey on yogurt:j:j:j:j Got paid immediately.
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Evening lovelies and a warm welcome to more new peoples :hello:


    It's so interesting to see all the different ways that we use to endeavour to make money and how innovative and successful you all are :T :dance: :T


    Remember that every penny you make is extra to that you would have had if you hadn't made that effort - so well done even if it's only a couple of pence road-kill :j


    Today I made £3.45 to add to March on surveys :)


    Hope you all have a fabulous Friday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • evuka
    evuka Posts: 120
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Could you please put me down for £10/day? I'm determined to get it this month!

    Aesop, congrats on the job, hope everything sorts out well for you!
    6mo EF: £ /£
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 £ /£
    NSD: Jan /
    Sell 100 items /100
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Popstess wrote: »
    Well today's a bit dissapponting :( 0 today I did complete my first survey with pine cone but haven't recieved any points yet I thought I read on here line one surveys were guaranteed £3 per survey, did I get that wrong?
    I'm going to list some stuff on eBay over the weekend so hopefull play catch up and still make my total for the month :)

    Hi Popstress, pinecone can take a few days to credit, so don't worry. You should get an email confirming when they've processed your submission and then you can check your account to redeem it :)
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Grabs39
    Grabs39 Posts: 364
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thought I posted last night but cant see it - oops. Shouldn't go on here after 12 hour shift then 2 hours five a side then dropping a mate off afterwards miles out of my way (he paid me a tenner for petrol though I won't count that :beer: )

    Anyway, 4 hours overtime is roughly £23 after tax etc. A colleague has just gone on secondment so whilst stressful at work atm there's plenty of overtime available - all helps paying for the wedding :T
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.