We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…1112141617…76

Comments

  • Morning! Got up today to find two £5 AGCs in my inbox from Swags, and a regular saver account I've been paying into for the last year has paid out £51.33 in interest so really pleased to be able to add that. I'm off work today so going to try and keep up the momentum and get some surveys done and items on the bay.
    Hope you all have a good day!
  • KatyC4
    KatyC4 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Another £5 after fees & postage from evil bay.
    Have more items to put on just need to motivate myself to do it.

    £90/£155
  • kimbobaloo
    kimbobaloo Posts: 61 Forumite
    £68.08 being added to my total today,
    £60 sale for some stuff lying around and £8.08 extra in my wage packet than I intended (overtime)
    new total
    £73.11/£310
    debt free in 2016?? I can only try! £2436/£10000
    Make £10 a day challenge
    feb £610 mar £365.53
  • Happymac
    Happymac Posts: 215 Forumite
    Still no pennies rolling in but hopefully I am laying the groundwork for later in the month. My challenge today is to list a large item on Fbook page. Too heavy to sell through the bay.
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Morning Everyone :)

    I still need a kick lol - think its time to start working on my 10,000 steps again...

    I did manage a couple of little surveys on one poll and now up to £25.75 on there

    Started on the next part of my plan on neobux which is to get up to 1000 rented refs (currently have 461)

    Paid another £15 off mortgage

    Still need to sort things for evilbay - going to make that my priority for the day...

    Good Luck today everyone :D xx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Oh i just got £2.50 from The Viewers from a survey i did and forgot about :)

    Earnings for March now up to £9.30 so falling behind a bit....
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • gien wrote: »
    If you haven't made a lot in a day just keep saying 'many drops fill the bucket'. Every little bit adds up. I have some friends here who think I am daft for selling off stuff for small amounts of money but honestly, all those little bits add up over time. They often say they can't be bothered and it's a hassle and they'd rather give it away. I usually say 'lucky you that you can afford to give away everything' and to be honest, I quite enjoy the 'thrill' of making a sale, even if it's just a few pennies.

    I know what you mean my partners family think I'm mad doing my little point surveys and stuff but it all adds up. At the end of the day I wouldn't have been able to pay my bills for the last year or so if I wasn't going them so it is so worth it x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Got a £2.85 sale on fleabay last night.

    Doing sugar-free March for cancer research and it's making me really ill so not had the energy for surveys. Hopefully it passes soon,
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I know what you mean my partners family think I'm mad doing my little point surveys and stuff but it all adds up. At the end of the day I wouldn't have been able to pay my bills for the last year or so if I wasn't going them so it is so worth it x

    I agree completely - I paid off my massive debts from doing surveys and things yet people still think i am mad....these are also the people who pay full price for things and use credit cards to fund holidays etc though so they can laugh at me all they want....i must admit to having a little laugh at them too ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Good afternoon!! I'm doing a bit of much needed housework today with the windows open and the sun is shining in! Sorry to those not so lucky with the weather...

    I don't really have much to add today, although I bought something for a friend which I got a discount on and she split the discount with me so I have an extra £4 to add. Slowly slowly.....
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.