We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…6791112…76

Comments

  • Popstess
    Popstess Posts: 351 Forumite
    Just £2.50 for me today on valued opinion surveys.
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    35 made today from selling kitchen stuff so 75 total so far.
    Trying to keep in budget.

    2270
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Afternoon all (pops head round laptop)


    Hope you all staying warm and dry today. Freezing cold here and trying to snow - kind of sleety stuff atm - though it was sunny for about an hour earlier.


    First add in March of £21.76 of bank interest :j


    Usual screen out of surveys again this afternoon, but I'm going to try some more after my dinner as not much on tv and DH won't be home until about 9.00pm.


    Speak laters
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Evening all :) How are you all?

    Aesop, well done on the job! Like everyone else is saying, it will somehow work itself out. So yay to them seeing your fabulousness :j

    So two days in and I can declare a massive 2p interest :rotfl:
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • princesst84
    princesst84 Posts: 641 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    £5 for me from Reward account. First one this month as just changed to them and got £100 switching bonus.
    £8.00/£310
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,173 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    Evening all :) How are you all?

    Aesop, well done on the job! Like everyone else is saying, it will somehow work itself out. So yay to them seeing your fabulousness :j

    So two days in and I can declare a massive 2p interest :rotfl:

    Well thats 2p more than me today though I have had a good day on bounts with my best points yet. 120 to add and should have enough tomorrow or next day to claim next voucher.

    Went to garden centre today to spend my voucher I got yesterday.

    I used to work in the restaurant there and the lad on the till seemed to think I still did so applied my 25% discount saving me another £2.75 on what I had bought.

    I escaped quickly out the door. :rotfl:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Well thats 2p more than me today though I have had a good day on bounts with my best points yet. 120 to add and should have enough tomorrow or next day to claim next voucher.

    Lol, I'm the opposite - I'm 200ish short of my first John Lewis voucher and had plans for nailing it by the end of the week....however, I spent the day in bed nursing a well deserved hangover and have taken precisely 47 steps :rotfl:
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • Not much to add today (£1 from Prolific) but wanted to pop by and say well done to Aesop on getting the job!
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 892 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Another £12 added from overtime today:T
    Save £25,000 in 2025: #45-£524.15/25, 000

    PAD 2025: £609.19/6100
  • Nothing to report today although I did take pictures of another 17 items ready for uploading over the week and chased up a refund so feel like I've at least worked towards making some pennies...
    Held up on my matched betting as randomly no internet at home today grrrrrr..,

    Day 2/£0.00/£42.10
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.